FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Relativity
Anti-relativist Alliance
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 13 [192 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
Author Message
Bilge
science forum Guru


Joined: 30 Apr 2005
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

big magician, dumbshit sockpuppet:
Quote:

Bilge wrote:
MobyDikc:
Hey all,

This is for the cranks and crackpots who reject relativity.

Is there anything like an anti-relativity alliance, so even if
anti-relativists disagree with their ideas, they can still collectively
agree that relativity is wrong?

Sure. Try the natural philosophy alliance. Their idea of science
and yours fit like a glove.

thats becus yo just don know physics like we do

I consider that a plus.

Quote:


Also, if you could please reply with a reference to your favorite
website or theory here, if there isn't already one, a list of
anti-relativity research can be created.

Back to top
Dirk Van de moortel
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 3019

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

"MobyDikc" <mobydikc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137180603.662485.12030@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Hey all,

This is for the cranks and crackpots who reject relativity.

Is there anything like an anti-relativity alliance, so even if
anti-relativists disagree with their ideas, they can still collectively
agree that relativity is wrong?

Also, if you could please reply with a reference to your favorite
website or theory here, if there isn't already one, a list of
anti-relativity research can be created.

Here's a nice "list of anti-relativity research" [sic]:
http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/ImmortalFumbles.html
It also has a pointer to the National Psychopathy Alliance:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Deneb/Steps.htm
You will feel entirely at home there.
Enjoy!

Dirk Vdm
Back to top
kenseto
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 2151

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

"The old Sorcerer" <vanquish@broom.Mickey> wrote in message
news:RjUxf.2655$lL4.1712@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
Quote:

"MobyDikc" <mobydikc@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1137180603.662485.12030@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
Hey all,

This is for the cranks and crackpots who reject relativity.

Is that Ken Seto and Gerald O'Barre, or sensible cranks?

I don't reject relativity. I said relativity (SR) is incomplete. My theory
on relativity is called IRT (Improved Relativity Theory). IRT includes SRT
as a subset. However, unlike SRT the equations of IRT are valid in all
environments....including gravity. A description of IRT is in the following
link (page 4):
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2005Unification.pdf

Ken Seto
Quote:


Is there anything like an anti-relativity alliance, so even if
anti-relativists disagree with their ideas, they can still collectively
agree that relativity is wrong?


Not that I know of, I've been looking for wizards and witches for
hogwarts.physics training but so far have only encountered muggles.
They all want to stand out from the crowd and have their own theory.
Courses include


http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/how_to_be_as_smart_as_einstein.h

tm
Quote:
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/people_v_Baez.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sundials.htm


Also, if you could please reply with a reference to your favorite
website or theory here, if there isn't already one, a list of
anti-relativity research can be created.

If you'd like to sign up for membership I can arrange it, but I
need to know if you are a muggle or a zauberlehrling.
Hogwarts.physics officially opened on Google on 1/1/2006.


Der alte Hexenmeister ist:
Sorcerer Androcles Dumbledore, Headmaster, hogwarts.physics
school for zauberlehrlings.
"One muggle's magic is another sorcerer's engineering"

Back to top
kenseto
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 2151

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

"MobyDikc" <mobydikc@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1137180603.662485.12030@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Hey all,

This is for the cranks and crackpots who reject relativity.

Is there anything like an anti-relativity alliance, so even if
anti-relativists disagree with their ideas, they can still collectively
agree that relativity is wrong?

Also, if you could please reply with a reference to your favorite
website or theory here, if there isn't already one, a list of
anti-relativity research can be created.

My theory on relativity is called IRT (Improved Relativity Theory). IRT
includes SRT as a subset. However, unlike SRT the equations of IRT are valid
in all
environments....including gravity. A description of IRT is in the following
link (page 4):
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2005Unification.pdf

Ken Seto
Back to top
clujdej@yahoo.com
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

Man, this is better than the daily comics. So amany clowns in one place!
Back to top
clujdej@yahoo.com
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

OK, so you are not as bad as the others. But your formulas are
"ad-hoc", i.e. they are not derived , they are simply "written down".
Back to top
kenseto
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 2151

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

<clujdej@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1137256945.896903.304200@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
OK, so you are not as bad as the others. But your formulas are
"ad-hoc", i.e. they are not derived , they are simply "written down".


No they are not "ad-hoc" They are convert from SR equations.
gamma=Fab/Faa
c=Faa*lambda
v=lambda(Faa-Fab)
Back to top
Dirk Van de moortel
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 3019

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

"kenseto" <kenseto@erinet.com> wrote in message news:WNayf.3233$tK4.1350@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
Quote:

clujdej@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1137256945.896903.304200@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
OK, so you are not as bad as the others. But your formulas are
"ad-hoc", i.e. they are not derived , they are simply "written down".


No they are not "ad-hoc" They are convert from SR equations.
gamma=Fab/Faa
c=Faa*lambda
v=lambda(Faa-Fab)

Taking into account
http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/SquareDiff.html
and
http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/NegSquareRoot.html
?

Dirk Vdm
Back to top
big magician
science forum beginner


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

Bilge wrote:
Quote:
big magician, dumbshit sockpuppet:

Bilge wrote:
MobyDikc:
Hey all,

This is for the cranks and crackpots who reject relativity.

Is there anything like an anti-relativity alliance, so even if
anti-relativists disagree with their ideas, they can still collectively
agree that relativity is wrong?

Sure. Try the natural philosophy alliance. Their idea of science
and yours fit like a glove.

thats becus yo just don know physics like we do

I consider that a plus.

yo don understan

let me put it in morse, ask your supervisor to translate that for yo

- .... .- - ... -... . -.-. ..- ... -.-- --- .--- ..- ... - -..
--- -. -.- -. --- .-- .--. .... -.-- ... .. -.-. ... .-.. .. -.-
.. .-- . -.. ---



Quote:



Also, if you could please reply with a reference to your favorite
website or theory here, if there isn't already one, a list of
anti-relativity research can be created.

Back to top
big magician
science forum beginner


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

Bilge wrote:
Quote:
big magician, dumbshit sockpuppet:

Bilge wrote:
MobyDikc:
Hey all,

This is for the cranks and crackpots who reject relativity.

Is there anything like an anti-relativity alliance, so even if
anti-relativists disagree with their ideas, they can still collectively
agree that relativity is wrong?

Sure. Try the natural philosophy alliance. Their idea of science
and yours fit like a glove.

thats becus yo just don know physics like we do

I consider that a plus.

yo don understan

let me put it in morse, ask your supervisor to translate that for yo

- .... .- - ... -... . -.-. ..- ... -.-- --- .--- ..- ... - -..
--- -. -.- -. --- .-- .--. .... -.-- ... .. -.-. ... .-.. .. -.-
.. .-- . -.. ---


- .... . -. ... - --- .--. .-. . -.. .. .-. . -.-. - .. -. --. -
..... .- .--. --- ... - ... -.-- --- ..- ..-. --- -.- . -. --
--- .-. --- -.

Quote:



Also, if you could please reply with a reference to your favorite
website or theory here, if there isn't already one, a list of
anti-relativity research can be created.

Back to top
Brit
science forum beginner


Joined: 14 May 2005
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

Re: http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2005Unification.pdf

Rubbish
Back to top
hanson
science forum Guru


Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 793

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

"Eric Gisse" <jowr.pi@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1137185842.767130.113480@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
"MobyDikc" <mobydikc@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1137180603.662485.12030@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Hey all,
This is for the cranks and crackpots who reject relativity.

"big magician" <tequila@alumnidirector.com> wrote in message

news:1137188197.996956.251570@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
you are more dick than moby.

[MobyDikc wrote]:
Is there anything like an anti-relativity alliance, so even if
anti-relativists disagree with their ideas, they can still collectively
agree that relativity is wrong?

[Eric]
Ahh yes, the "anti-relativists". The jokers and fuckups who are too
stupid to understand relativity, but have enough of an ego to claim a
century of physics is based on fraud.

[hanson]

....... ahahaha... "Ahh yes", in contrast to you, Eric, who believes to
understand all that comes out of that century old camp and who walks
in goose step fashion to its tune as in your mind it is apparently not
possible that there exists fraud in physics, especially not in your beloved
Einstein world. Whether there is/was fraud in it or not, is not even the
issue. It's the doubts about it that the "anti-relativists" do express...
and the very FIRST ANTI-RELATIVIST WAS EINSTEIN HIMSELF
as can be seen in his letter to Besso, in 1954, Albert writing to her
remorsefully:
== "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based
== on the field concept, i. e., on continuous structures. In that
== case nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation
== theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."
Even somewhere in the early 1920s, when Einstein's star was rising,
he said to his disciples something to the effects for them "NOT to
search at the same, now well lit places, where he had been working".
(Does anybody have the exact quote and reference of this?)
Quote:

So Eric, don't be so stupid and and insensitive and call the creator of

your obsession and fetish a "joker and fuckup who is too stupid to
understand relativity".. ahaha..
Quote:

Eric with your utterly fanatical slaveish devotion, you'll make a very good

employee, a great follower of corporate edicts, but you'll never become
an independent biz-man, nor even a researcher. ... You just don't have
that item in you (yet). Now, that you announced to go back to school I
hope you may learn there that thinking means more than just "learning
by heart" and regurgitate what others have created, IOW, to learn how
to push the envelope... Remember that even physics does evolve...
as it is after all, in the finally analysis, just another social enterprise...
JUST AS EINSTEIN HAS SAID above. Good luck to you, Eric.
Quote:

[MobyDikc wrote]:
Also, if you could please reply with a reference to your favorite
website or theory here, if there isn't already one, a list of
anti-relativity research can be created.

[hanson]

A number of posters already did, like ...
Henry Wilson,
http://www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm
or Androcles with
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/how_to_be_as_smart_as_einstein.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/people_v_Baez.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sundials.htm
or "dej4" <clujdej@yahoo.com with
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Deneb/npahome.html
http://www.anti-relativity.com/forum/search.php?search_id=newposts
http://www.wbabin.net/
http://www.mrelativity.net/
Quote:

[Eric]
Research where the outcome is already decided?
There is another name for that...

[hanson]

ahaha... yes, (1) like the original Einstein Relativity in that it infected
its disciples with Albertitis & Einsteinism & turned them into wasted
intellectual Left-overs and damaged goods out of the once good
people that they were... just like any other organized religion has
done for eons, routinely and sucsessfully..... ahahaha...
Quote:

ahaha... yes, (2) like your camp's song that every test has proven

relativity, but which in fact merely suggests that under very carefully
selected conditions the Einstein gag tells the story of the tests well.
Big deal, but not big enough of a deal, because 100 years later it is
not for no reason that academia and industry is using these days
REL (SR/GR) in the following way and fashion, saying that anybody
who works in
== mil/indust. Eng, R&D....................."does not need REL s**t"
== *.edu & for R-grants......................"does need REL, - No s**t"
== Promo, Sales & Movies............... "loves REL by the shitload"
== Jews protect it as their cultural heritage whether "REL is s**t or not".
Quote:

Furthermore, it is of no wonder that the Bavarians have made

GR/SR courses NOT mandatory any longer in their Univs physics
curriculum since/in 1996 and just a few months ago I glanced at a
post from a US student who wondered what book to study about
GR since it was no longer offered at his University in the US... !!!!.
Androcles posted on 12-05 that even the conservative Royal Society
http://www.newscientist.com/channel/opinion/mg18825282.800.html
has now voted Einstein OUT also... and yet in these NG's there are
these loud fanatical disciples infected with Einsteinitis & some even
claim that "attacks" are motivated by "anti-semitism" and jealously.

The facts are clear: Such hung-up and stuck up disciples are jealous
that the world has moved on since 1905/1916 and that the evolution
of physics, and science in general, does continue...
Eric someone must have told you to f*** yourself... you believed it and
you found pleasure in it... But hey, if mental masturbations are your gig...
then join that ancient club... NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, but let
others march on... LET OTHERS MARCH ON.... They are called:
**** investigators and searcher... researchers.... ****

Reprieve for you, Eric: ...... Everything is relative, ....even Einstein..
ahahaha.... AHAHAHA.... ahahahanson
Back to top
clujdej@yahoo.com
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

you can't be serious
Back to top
Eric Gisse
science forum Guru


Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 1999

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

hanson wrote:

[snip]

Hah. It makes me smile to see you expend so much effort.

Nothing you can say or do will do anything to damage relativity's
standing. Outside this newsgroup, your whining and venting mean
nothing.

This is the only place in the world where your ranting is taken
seriously. Be happy - it is much easier than actually doing experiments
and disproving relativity, it is much easier than taking the time to
find a logical contradiction in relativity.
Back to top
hanson
science forum Guru


Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 793

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Anti-relativist Alliance Reply with quote

"Eric Gisse" <jowr.pi@gmail.com> sang the RELA hymn in his
news:1137296916.832819.19230@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Hah. It makes me smile to see you expend so much effort.
[Eric, you lie to yourself and you know it. ... see (3 & 4) below)]
Nothing you can say or do will do anything to damage relativity's
standing. ...... [Eric, I didn't and I don't. He did. See (1954) below]
Outside this newsgroup, your whining and venting mean
nothing. ......... [Eric, see (2) below, before you go back to school]
This is the only place in the world where your ranting is taken
seriously. ......... [Eric, see (2) below, before you go back to school]
Be happy - it is much easier than actually doing experiments
and disproving relativity, it is much easier than taking the time to
find a logical contradiction in relativity.

[hanson]

..... and what experiments have you performed, except the
ones on yourself, "relatively" speaking?....see (4) below....
Here are the issues again for your learning benefits, Eric:
Quote:

[hanson]

....... ahahaha... "Ahh yes", in contrast to you, Eric, who believes to
understand all that comes out of that century old camp and who walks
in goose step fashion to its tune as in your mind it is apparently not
possible that there exists fraud in physics, especially not in your beloved
Einstein world. Whether there is/was fraud in it or not, is not even the
issue. It's the doubts about it that the "anti-relativists" do express...
and the very FIRST ANTI-RELATIVIST WAS EINSTEIN HIMSELF
as can be seen in his letter to Besso, in 1954, Albert writing to her
remorsefully:
== "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based
== on the field concept, i. e., on continuous structures. In that
== case nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation
== theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."
Even somewhere in the early 1920s, when Einstein's star was rising,
he said to his disciples something to the effects for them "NOT to
search at the same, now well lit places, where he had been working".
(Does anybody have the exact quote and reference of this?)
Quote:

So Eric, don't be so stupid and and insensitive and call the creator of

your obsession and fetish a "joker and fuckup who is too stupid to
understand relativity".. ahaha..
Quote:

(3) Eric with your utterly fanatical slaveish devotion, you'll make a very good

employee, a great follower of corporate edicts, but you'll never become
an independent biz-man, nor even a researcher. ... You just don't have
that item in you (yet). Now, that you announced to go back to school I
hope you may learn there that thinking means more than just "learning
by heart" and regurgitate what others have created, IOW, to learn how
to push the envelope... Remember that even physics does evolve...
as it is after all, in the finally analysis, just another social enterprise...
JUST AS EINSTEIN HAS SAID above. Good luck to you, Eric.
Quote:


[Eric]
Research where the outcome is already decided?
There is another name for that...

[hanson]

ahaha... yes, (1) like the original Einstein Relativity in that it infected
its disciples with Albertitis & Einsteinism & turned them into wasted
intellectual Left-overs and damaged goods out of the once good
people that they were... just like any other organized religion has
done for eons, routinely and sucsessfully..... ahahaha...
Quote:

ahaha... yes, (2) like your camp's song that every test has proven

relativity, but which in fact merely suggests that under very carefully
selected conditions the Einstein gag tells the story of the tests well.
Big deal, but not big enough of a deal, because 100 years later it is
not for no reason that academia and industry is using these days
REL (SR/GR) in the following way and fashion, saying that anybody
who works in
== mil/indust. Eng, R&D....................."does not need REL s**t"
== *.edu & for R-grants......................"does need REL, - No s**t"
== Promo, Sales & Movies............... "loves REL by the shitload"
== Jews protect it as their cultural heritage whether "REL is s**t or not".
Quote:

Furthermore, it is of no wonder that the Bavarians have made

GR/SR courses NOT mandatory any longer in their Univs physics
curriculum since/in 1996 and just a few months ago I glanced at a
post from a US student who wondered what book to study about
GR since it was no longer offered at his University in the US... !!!!.
Androcles posted on 12-05 that even the conservative Royal Society
http://www.newscientist.com/channel/opinion/mg18825282.800.html
has now voted Einstein OUT also... and yet in these NG's there are
these loud fanatical disciples infected with Einsteinitis & some even
claim that "attacks" are motivated by "anti-semitism" and jealously.

The facts are clear: Such hung-up and stuck up disciples are jealous
that the world has moved on since 1905/1916 and that the evolution
of physics, and science in general, does continue...
(4) Eric someone must have told you to f*** yourself... you believed it and
you found pleasure in it... But hey, if mental masturbations are your gig...
then join that ancient club... NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, but let
others march on... LET OTHERS MARCH ON.... They are called:
**** investigators and searcher... researchers.... ****

Reprieve for you, Eric: ...... Everything is relative, ....even Einstein..
ahahaha.... AHAHAHA.... ahahahanson
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 13 [192 Posts] Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Relativity
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts By request "Anti-gravity" Sue... Relativity 0 Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:49 pm
No new posts Anti-relativists in an IOP article - recognise names Phineas T Puddleduck Relativity 11 Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:34 pm
No new posts TURMEL: Saba defends Dempsey's anti-bank class action fraud John Turmel Engineering 1 Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:45 am
No new posts TURMEL: Dempsey's anti-bank class action is a fraud John Turmel Engineering 1 Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:50 am
No new posts Making anti-static carpet spray? mc Chem 24 Sun May 28, 2006 11:59 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.4480s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0528s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]