FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Particle
Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 12 [177 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 10, 11, 12 Next
Author Message
Bret Cahill
science forum Guru


Joined: 05 May 2005
Posts: 480

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

Well, at least we won't have to pour a lot of concrete.


Bret Cahill
Back to top
Frreita
science forum addict


Joined: 13 Jun 2005
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

"Radium" <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote in message
news:1151292093.476480.180240@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.

GO NANO!!!!!!!


No more nanocrystals for you!
Back to top
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

In sci.physics Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:
Quote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.

GO NANO!!!!!!!

Will it drive a truck, pick a tomatoe, clean a window, fix a flat
tire, cure a hangnail, empty the cat litter box, relieve ragweed
alergies, change a light bulb, feed the dog, paint the house,
patch the roof, eliminate malaria, bring sanity to the psychotic,
stop diarhea, cook an exquisite agnello coi funghi, change the
sheets, diaper the baby, cleanse the palate, weed the garden, mow
the lawn, curry a horse, haul the freight, grease a landing at IFR
minimums, find where the yellow went, toot the horn, ring the bell,
raise the dead, bring world peace, bring in the clowns, solve a
crime, and most of all, will it give you a clue?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Back to top
Eeyore
science forum beginner


Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Quote:
Will it ........... curry a horse ?

Curried horse ?????

Graham
Back to top
Radium
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 241

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
Quote:
In sci.physics Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.

GO NANO!!!!!!!


Will it drive a truck, pick a tomatoe, clean a window, fix a flat
tire, cure a hangnail, empty the cat litter box, relieve ragweed
alergies, change a light bulb, feed the dog, paint the house,
patch the roof, eliminate malaria, bring sanity to the psychotic,
stop diarhea, cook an exquisite agnello coi funghi, change the
sheets, diaper the baby, cleanse the palate, weed the garden, mow
the lawn, curry a horse, haul the freight, grease a landing at IFR
minimums, find where the yellow went, toot the horn, ring the bell,
raise the dead, bring world peace, bring in the clowns, solve a
crime, and most of all, will it give you a clue?

Nanotechnology can do all that plus infinitely more.

It can block out the negative emotions in the brain while amplifying
the positive emotions.

Nanobots are heroes. Please make them.

Quote:

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Back to top
Radium
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 241

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

Eeyore wrote:
Quote:
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Will it ........... curry a horse ?

Curried horse ?????

Graham

Ooh horsemeat curry. A dish rich in protein.
Back to top
mmeron@cars3.uchicago.edu
science forum Guru


Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Posts: 434

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

In article <1151300473.631910.115850@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "Radium" <glucegen1@excite.com> writes:
Quote:

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
In sci.physics Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.

GO NANO!!!!!!!


Will it drive a truck, pick a tomatoe, clean a window, fix a flat
tire, cure a hangnail, empty the cat litter box, relieve ragweed
alergies, change a light bulb, feed the dog, paint the house,
patch the roof, eliminate malaria, bring sanity to the psychotic,
stop diarhea, cook an exquisite agnello coi funghi, change the
sheets, diaper the baby, cleanse the palate, weed the garden, mow
the lawn, curry a horse, haul the freight, grease a landing at IFR
minimums, find where the yellow went, toot the horn, ring the bell,
raise the dead, bring world peace, bring in the clowns, solve a
crime, and most of all, will it give you a clue?

Nanotechnology can do all that plus infinitely more.

It can block out the negative emotions in the brain while amplifying
the positive emotions.

Nanobots are heroes. Please make them.

You must be either trolling or extremely gullible. If it is the

second, I've a lovely nanobridge for sale.

Mati Meron | "When you argue with a fool,
meron@cars.uchicago.edu | chances are he is doing just the same"
Back to top
zzbunker@netscape.net
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 30 May 2005
Posts: 284

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

Radium wrote:
Quote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.

So far the only thing nanotech has proved of any use for
is a leveraged buyout of pico-tech.

And since Eternity is a two life sentence
wih George Bush, you can have all it you want.

Quote:

GO NANO!!!!!!!
Back to top
jmfbahciv@aol.com
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 297

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

In article <C5Lng.45$25.3454@news.uchicago.edu>,
mmeron@cars3.uchicago.edu wrote:
Quote:
In article <1151300473.631910.115850@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "Radium"
glucegen1@excite.com> writes:

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
In sci.physics Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.

GO NANO!!!!!!!


Will it drive a truck, pick a tomatoe, clean a window, fix a flat
tire, cure a hangnail, empty the cat litter box, relieve ragweed
alergies, change a light bulb, feed the dog, paint the house,
patch the roof, eliminate malaria, bring sanity to the psychotic,
stop diarhea, cook an exquisite agnello coi funghi, change the
sheets, diaper the baby, cleanse the palate, weed the garden, mow
the lawn, curry a horse, haul the freight, grease a landing at IFR
minimums, find where the yellow went, toot the horn, ring the bell,
raise the dead, bring world peace, bring in the clowns, solve a
crime, and most of all, will it give you a clue?

Nanotechnology can do all that plus infinitely more.

It can block out the negative emotions in the brain while amplifying
the positive emotions.

Nanobots are heroes. Please make them.

You must be either trolling or extremely gullible. If it is the
second, I've a lovely nanobridge for sale.

Is the maintenance manual written by Zeno?

/BAH
Back to top
Phineas T Puddleduck
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 759

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

In article <1151300473.631910.115850@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:

Quote:

Nanotechnology can do all that plus infinitely more.

It can block out the negative emotions in the brain while amplifying
the positive emotions.

Nanobots are heroes. Please make them.

When are you 13?

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics, head mumbler of the "Cult of INSANE SCIENCE".
Please pay no attention to my butt poking forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Back to top
Radium
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 241

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Quote:
In article <1151300473.631910.115850@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:


Nanotechnology can do all that plus infinitely more.

It can block out the negative emotions in the brain while amplifying
the positive emotions.

Nanobots are heroes. Please make them.

When are you 13?

I am 22. I am also aware of a high probability of nanotechnology
providing immortality -- *not* invincibility -- to living organisms
such as humans.

Quote:

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics, head mumbler of the "Cult of INSANE SCIENCE".
Please pay no attention to my butt poking forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Back to top
Radium
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 241

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

zzbunker@netscape.net wrote:
Quote:
Radium wrote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.


So far the only thing nanotech has proved of any use for
is a leveraged buyout of pico-tech.

Nanobots can be used to help keep our cells healthy and longer-lived.
Theoretically, immortality is possible. Nanobots are the most practical
source of such a blessing. Nanotech is far more efficient than genetic
engineering.

Quote:

And since Eternity is a two life sentence
wih George Bush, you can have all it you want.


GO NANO!!!!!!!
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

"Radium" <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote in message
news:1151329989.435651.325280@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
Quote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article <1151300473.631910.115850@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:


Nanotechnology can do all that plus infinitely more.

It can block out the negative emotions in the brain while amplifying
the positive emotions.

Nanobots are heroes. Please make them.

When are you 13?

I am 22.

Seriously, how old are you? Your post makes me feel like an eighty year
old...

Quote:
I am also aware of a high probability of nanotechnology
providing immortality -- *not* invincibility -- to living organisms
such as humans.

What probability do you give this? What time span and what testing criteria
have you used? (for example saying that over the course of the lifespan of
the universe, there is a 51% chance it will happen is a bit meaningless)

Why on Earth do you think immortality is a good thing and especially so if
you are going to modify the brain to block out "negative" emotions (welcome
to the Prozac generation)?

What publications have you gleaned these insights from? (Key hidden
question - are they scientific journals or science fiction books)
Back to top
zzbunker@netscape.net
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 30 May 2005
Posts: 284

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

Radium wrote:
Quote:
zzbunker@netscape.net wrote:
Radium wrote:
Yes. Nanotech is the cure for almost everything. It can make life
eternal and can keep each and every portion of the brain eternally
active at peak metabolic rate.


So far the only thing nanotech has proved of any use for
is a leveraged buyout of pico-tech.

Nanobots can be used to help keep our cells healthy and longer-lived.
Theoretically, immortality is possible. Nanobots are the most practical
source of such a blessing. Nanotech is far more efficient than genetic
engineering.

Well, theortically you can also transplant your brain to anoher body,
with cloning, but the problem with efficient thermal processes,
has been discovered to be accident insurance.
It's like 75% of the Federal Budget already.





Quote:


And since Eternity is a two life sentence
wih George Bush, you can have all it you want.


GO NANO!!!!!!!
Back to top
Radium
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 241

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Nanotechnology is the ultimate cure Reply with quote

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Quote:
In article <1151329989.435651.325280@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
Radium <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:

When are you 13?

I am 22. I am also aware of a high probability of nanotechnology
providing immortality -- *not* invincibility -- to living organisms
such as humans.

Really? In what episode of Star Trek was this in?


Here's a hint - discuss the impact on Earth of an immortal humanity.

Well, how about making all non-human life immortal and ridding
non-human life of negative emotions? Us humans have traumatized other
species since our existence, it is time we do something to benefit
them.

Quote:

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics, head mumbler of the "Cult of INSANE SCIENCE".
Please pay no attention to my butt poking forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 12 [177 Posts] Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 10, 11, 12 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:29 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Particle
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts The ultimate 3ality Relativity 0 Wed May 21, 2008 10:53 am
No new posts The ultimate 3ality Relativity 0 Wed May 21, 2008 10:52 am
No new posts www.laloorabri.com "ULTIMATE DATING SITE" laloorabri1@gmail.com Math 0 Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:44 am
No new posts Nanotechnology Sensitization Program nstcchat@yahoo.com Electrochem 0 Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:52 am
No new posts Nanotechnology Sensitization Program nstcchat@yahoo.com Analytical 0 Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:52 am

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0363s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0037s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]