FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics
A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 8 [111 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8 Next
Author Message
Archangel
science forum beginner


Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Douglas wrote:
Quote:


Ammon wrote:
Douglas wrote:



Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

2 wrote:

"Erwin Hessle" <erwin@erwinhessle.com> wrote:

No it doesn't. There could be three distinct universes
infinitely
repeated, for all you know.


That was not the posit, you moron. The posit was an infinity
of universes.


Three distinct universes repeated an infinite number of times
*is* an
infinity of universes, cockfag.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

But not an infinite number of possible universes as the OP
stated. Do
you not really understand the distinction?


Do you really not understand the wisdom of actually reading the
post
you are pretending to quote before doing so to me?

That old inability to quote defect of yours is rearing it's
head again.

No surprises there, then.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

Shrug, a quick survey of the previous posts to try and render
some help
to you when you seemed to be having trouble handling the
intellectual
side of the argument. I admit to carelessness in this regard.
But not
intellectual laziness, or an inability to understand the issues.
Oddly
enough I dont peruse every word of your arguments, looking for the
wisdom therein. Not enough return on the investment.


That's a lot of words to admit you're a twat.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


I am sure you think that is rational. What was the logic behind that
conclusion? I only ask because it probably isnt the conclusion
that most
people would draw from the words... how did you draw that conclusion?



No, you are mistaken. I'd bet a pound almost everyone here would agree
with my conclusion.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



really? is that what you really think?

A


Well, thus far, it's Erwin 1 and archASS 0.

Better get your sock puppets ready archASS.

-Douglas



nah. The silent majority is normally the educated majority.

Not the case in alt.magick I'd say. Quite the opposite.

I need no help and strength of argument is not dependent upon numbers
Douglas.

That is why you keep calling on those numbers and they never show up.

There wll always be fewer supporters for educated argument than for
uneducated argument simply because there are more uneducated people
than educated people. care to work out the percentages? oh, sorry, you
didnt get that far in school. before you started shooting up.

A

Again, please present some evidence that heroin effects the brain,
memory, etc. in a negative way. Funny how Burroughs who was still on
methadone at 83 could still qoute Shakespeare he read while he was
at Harvard.

But you don't care about facts, since you are an admitted troll and
liar.

So who gives a f*** what you say... not many here I imagine,
at least in judging from the many posts in opposition to yours
here.


-Douglas



Hmm. There is the anger thing again Douggie. Try to exert more and
better control.

there is no point trying to persuade people you aren't inferior. You are
actually inferior.

tell us again how clean you are when you clean the body fluids off yourself.

A
Back to top
Archangel
science forum beginner


Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Douglas wrote:
Quote:


Erwin Hessle wrote:
Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless
possible universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished
imagination cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not
have persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!


Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision
point, over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would
occur. Why? Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but
what if it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit
on it, saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a
next one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.

But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are
not integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of
integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an
infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble
within the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be
obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of
possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.



irrelevant.

A

The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard
from you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?

Because you are irrelevant.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Really?

Do you always try so hard to defeat people in argument who are
irrelevant?

The fact that you think this is "try[ing] so hard" says volumes for
both your level of inability and for your irrelevance.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


the fact that you try so hard speaks volumes for your need to be taken
seriously.

The fact of how you define "hard" speaks volumes for your laughable
inexperience.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



Which aspect of my experience is laughable Erwin?


Your lack of it.

Combined with your poor reading skills.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


And poor quoting skills.

-Douglas



Quotations are best used when you wish to refer to what someone else
thinks. proficiency in Magic means there is substance to what *you* think.

Which is why most of the blowhards in here stick to quoting and why I dont.

A
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Ammon wrote:
Quote:
Douglas wrote:



Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless possible
universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished imagination
cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not
have persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!

Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision point,
over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would occur.
Why? Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but what if
it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit on
it, saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a next
one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.


But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are not
integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of
integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an
infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble
within the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be
obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of
possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.


irrelevant.

A


The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard from
you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?



Because you are irrelevant.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



Really?

Do you always try so hard to defeat people in argument who are
irrelevant?

A


You should be able to answer this yourself archASS... you thought Tom
irrelevant and admitted you were a troll that attempted to take him down
and lost.

Why did you try so hard and how do you explain losing so miserably.

-Douglas



Lost? Attempted to take him down? Douglas, what *ever* are you talking
about now? More pipe dreams?

A

It's all in google ol' man. You can attempt to dodge the facts but they are
there for anyone that wants to take a look.

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Ammon wrote:
Quote:
Douglas wrote:



Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

2 wrote:

"Erwin Hessle" <erwin@erwinhessle.com> wrote:

No it doesn't. There could be three distinct universes
infinitely
repeated, for all you know.


That was not the posit, you moron. The posit was an infinity
of universes.


Three distinct universes repeated an infinite number of times
*is* an
infinity of universes, cockfag.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

But not an infinite number of possible universes as the OP
stated. Do
you not really understand the distinction?


Do you really not understand the wisdom of actually reading the
post
you are pretending to quote before doing so to me?

That old inability to quote defect of yours is rearing it's head
again.

No surprises there, then.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

Shrug, a quick survey of the previous posts to try and render
some help
to you when you seemed to be having trouble handling the
intellectual
side of the argument. I admit to carelessness in this regard. But
not
intellectual laziness, or an inability to understand the issues.
Oddly
enough I dont peruse every word of your arguments, looking for the
wisdom therein. Not enough return on the investment.


That's a lot of words to admit you're a twat.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


I am sure you think that is rational. What was the logic behind that
conclusion? I only ask because it probably isnt the conclusion that
most
people would draw from the words... how did you draw that conclusion?



No, you are mistaken. I'd bet a pound almost everyone here would agree
with my conclusion.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



really? is that what you really think?

A


Well, thus far, it's Erwin 1 and archASS 0.

Better get your sock puppets ready archASS.

-Douglas



nah. The silent majority is normally the educated majority.

Not the case in alt.magick I'd say. Quite the opposite.

Quote:
I need no
help and strength of argument is not dependent upon numbers Douglas.

That is why you keep calling on those numbers and they never show up.

Quote:
There wll always be fewer supporters for educated argument than for
uneducated argument simply because there are more uneducated people than
educated people. care to work out the percentages? oh, sorry, you didnt
get that far in school. before you started shooting up.

A

Again, please present some evidence that heroin effects the brain,
memory, etc. in a negative way. Funny how Burroughs who was still on
methadone at 83 could still qoute Shakespeare he read while he was
at Harvard.

But you don't care about facts, since you are an admitted troll and
liar.

So who gives a f*** what you say... not many here I imagine,
at least in judging from the many posts in opposition to yours
here.


-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Ammon wrote:
Quote:
Douglas wrote:



Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

2 wrote:

"Erwin Hessle" <erwin@erwinhessle.com> wrote:


No it doesn't. There could be three distinct universes
infinitely
repeated, for all you know.


That was not the posit, you moron. The posit was an infinity
of universes.


Three distinct universes repeated an infinite number of times
*is* an
infinity of universes, cockfag.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


But not an infinite number of possible universes as the OP
stated. Do
you not really understand the distinction?


Do you really not understand the wisdom of actually reading the post
you are pretending to quote before doing so to me?

That old inability to quote defect of yours is rearing it's head
again.

No surprises there, then.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Shrug, a quick survey of the previous posts to try and render some
help
to you when you seemed to be having trouble handling the intellectual
side of the argument. I admit to carelessness in this regard. But not
intellectual laziness, or an inability to understand the issues.
Oddly
enough I dont peruse every word of your arguments, looking for the
wisdom therein. Not enough return on the investment.


That's a lot of words to admit you're a twat.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



I am sure you think that is rational. What was the logic behind that
conclusion? I only ask because it probably isnt the conclusion that
most
people would draw from the words... how did you draw that conclusion?



No, you are mistaken. I'd bet a pound almost everyone here would agree
with my conclusion.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


archASS seems to pull the "most people" gambit occasionally but no one
ever comes and replies and agrees with him.

As far as I'm concerned you are up for winning that pound Erwin.

-Douglas



Odd how only you showed up to agree with Erwin - isn't it?
You have to put the resentment behind you Douglas, it is standing in the
way of your learning.

A

Not odd at all... I read the posts in the order they are posted and not
by thread.

It's just the way it happened to be.

Don't feel so bad no one shows up for you.

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Ammon wrote:
Quote:
Douglas wrote:



Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

2 wrote:

"Erwin Hessle" <erwin@erwinhessle.com> wrote:

No it doesn't. There could be three distinct universes infinitely
repeated, for all you know.


That was not the posit, you moron. The posit was an infinity of
universes.


Three distinct universes repeated an infinite number of times
*is* an
infinity of universes, cockfag.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

But not an infinite number of possible universes as the OP
stated. Do
you not really understand the distinction?


Do you really not understand the wisdom of actually reading the post
you are pretending to quote before doing so to me?

That old inability to quote defect of yours is rearing it's head
again.

No surprises there, then.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Shrug, a quick survey of the previous posts to try and render some
help
to you when you seemed to be having trouble handling the intellectual
side of the argument. I admit to carelessness in this regard. But not
intellectual laziness, or an inability to understand the issues. Oddly
enough I dont peruse every word of your arguments, looking for the
wisdom therein. Not enough return on the investment.



That's a lot of words to admit you're a twat.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



I am sure you think that is rational. What was the logic behind that
conclusion? I only ask because it probably isnt the conclusion that
most people would draw from the words... how did you draw that
conclusion?

A


From a years worth of posts from you dumbass.

YOu think everyone's memory is as bad as yours.

-Douglas



But try to focus on the words I actually said Douglas, try not to rely
on that rather inaccurate memory you have.


Heh, you are the one with the proven inaccurate memory. But alas you
forgot... ironic isn't it.

Quote:

I am however sure that Erwin appreciates even your support though,
considering the difficult time he has been having lately.

Erwin needs no support, well maybe some jockeys but I'll leave that
up to him.

Quote:

Even an under-achiever is good for
something.

A

Is that why you persist in posting here?

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Ammon wrote:
Quote:
Douglas wrote:



Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless possible
universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished imagination cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not have
persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!

Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision point, over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would occur. Why?
Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but what if
it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit on it,
saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a next
one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.


But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are not
integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of
integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an
infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble within
the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be
obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of
possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.



irrelevant.

A



The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard from you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?

A


Well, if the shoe fits... and it fits you perfectly.

-Douglas



So you say and I know you think it is true.

A

Loads of evidence in the google archives is proof enough for me and
many here from the looks of it.

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Ammon wrote:
Quote:
Douglas wrote:



Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

2 wrote:

"Tom" <askpermission@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:R_udnZoRSdU1ojDZnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@comcast.com...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote:

First, if there is an infinity-of-universes then anything you
can imagine
exists in one of them. It is a necessary truth. So be
comforted that
somewhere you are correct, but not here and now.


Well, not *anything* you can imagine. For example, you might
imagine that
the laws of the multiverse work differently than they really
do. No
matter how many decision-splits there are in the multiverse, the
laws of
the multiverse must necessarily be obeyed since each one of the
decision-splits must conform to the laws governing those
splits. No
amount of variations on possible themes will result in the
impossible
happening.


Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless possible
universes.


No it doesn't. There could be three distinct universes infinitely
repeated, for all you know.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

Which is different from a endless possible Universes wich is what
the OP
stated. Correctly.



Except that's not what he stated. What he actually stated was
"infinity-of-universes."

Do learn to read, fuckwit. I know it's not your strong point, but do
try.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Do you feel there is a pressing need for unpleasantness? If you do,
where do you think this need comes from?

A


Ask yourself the same question troll, liar and fraud.

-Douglas



QED.

A

I might if I was a liar and fraud like yourself. But alas I am not.

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Archangel wrote:
Quote:
Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless
possible universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished
imagination cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not
have persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!

Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision
point, over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would
occur. Why? Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but
what if it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit
on it, saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a
next one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.

But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are
not integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of
integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an
infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble
within the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be
obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of
possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.


irrelevant.

A

The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard
from you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?

Because you are irrelevant.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

Really?

Do you always try so hard to defeat people in argument who are
irrelevant?

The fact that you think this is "try[ing] so hard" says volumes for
both your level of inability and for your irrelevance.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

the fact that you try so hard speaks volumes for your need to be taken
seriously.

The fact of how you define "hard" speaks volumes for your laughable
inexperience.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Which aspect of my experience is laughable Erwin?


Your lack of it.

Combined with your poor reading skills.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



Apologes, this is an afterthought...

tell you what Erwin. Why not put full descriotions of your lat 3 magical
Operations on paper so we can see what they look like. Then let the
experienced occultists in here have a look and analyse them for veracity.

*Your* experiences mind, not someone else's you read about... be
prepared to be examined on your accounts.

This ought to be quite interesting Erwin, it's time to put up...

A

A

Double posting your name again... didn't you have something to say about
this in regards to me? Hypocrisy?

Why don't you ever put up first... always expecting others to do so and
when they do, you don't follow through.

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Archangel wrote:
Quote:
Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless
possible universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished
imagination cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not
have persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!

Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision
point, over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would
occur. Why? Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but
what if it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit
on it, saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a
next one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.

But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are
not integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of
integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an
infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble
within the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be
obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of
possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.


irrelevant.

A

The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard
from you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?

Because you are irrelevant.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

Really?

Do you always try so hard to defeat people in argument who are
irrelevant?

The fact that you think this is "try[ing] so hard" says volumes for
both your level of inability and for your irrelevance.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

the fact that you try so hard speaks volumes for your need to be taken
seriously.

The fact of how you define "hard" speaks volumes for your laughable
inexperience.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Which aspect of my experience is laughable Erwin?


Your lack of it.

Combined with your poor reading skills.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



So what part of my inexperience do you find funny and how do you
quantify it?

A

Admitted troll and liar pretty much sums it all up.

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Erwin Hessle wrote:
Quote:
Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless possible universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished imagination cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not have persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!


Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision point, over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would occur. Why? Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but what if it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit on it, saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a next one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.

But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are not integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble within the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.



irrelevant.

A

The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard from you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?

Because you are irrelevant.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Really?

Do you always try so hard to defeat people in argument who are irrelevant?

The fact that you think this is "try[ing] so hard" says volumes for
both your level of inability and for your irrelevance.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


the fact that you try so hard speaks volumes for your need to be taken
seriously.

The fact of how you define "hard" speaks volumes for your laughable
inexperience.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



Which aspect of my experience is laughable Erwin?


Your lack of it.

Combined with your poor reading skills.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


And poor quoting skills.

-Douglas
Back to top
Douglas
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Archangel wrote:
Quote:
Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless
possible universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished imagination
cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not
have persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!

Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision
point, over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would occur.
Why? Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but what
if it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit on
it, saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a next
one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.

But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are not
integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of
integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an
infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble
within the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be
obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of
possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.


irrelevant.

A

The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard
from you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?

Because you are irrelevant.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

Really?

Do you always try so hard to defeat people in argument who are
irrelevant?

The fact that you think this is "try[ing] so hard" says volumes for
both your level of inability and for your irrelevance.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3

the fact that you try so hard speaks volumes for your need to be taken
seriously.


The fact of how you define "hard" speaks volumes for your laughable
inexperience.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



Which aspect of my experience is laughable Erwin?

A

All the unsubstantiated claims you have made about your experience.

It's not that hard to figure out that an admitted troll and liar
would fabricate many things that can't be substantiated with
credible evidence. And you have yet to do so regarding any of
your claims.

-Douglas
Back to top
Archangel
science forum beginner


Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Erwin Hessle wrote:
Quote:
Ammon wrote:
nah. The silent majority is normally the educated majority. I need no
help and strength of argument is not dependent upon numbers Douglas.

Heh.

"I'm right because everyone agrees with me. Of course, they'll never
say that. You'll just have to take my word for it."

Snivelling little coward.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


Getting a bit uppity for a beginner Erwin... be cool, be sensible. learn
a bit before getting all sullen and out of order.

A
Back to top
Erwin Hessle
science forum beginner


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Ammon wrote:
Quote:
nah. The silent majority is normally the educated majority. I need no
help and strength of argument is not dependent upon numbers Douglas.

Heh.

"I'm right because everyone agrees with me. Of course, they'll never
say that. You'll just have to take my word for it."

Snivelling little coward.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3
Back to top
Ammon
science forum beginner


Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: A theory of magick, and the importance of catholic belief. Reply with quote

Douglas wrote:
Quote:


Archangel wrote:
Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Erwin Hessle wrote:

Archangel wrote:

Tom wrote:

"Martin Swain" <martin_swain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:M0irg.43622$B91.23488@edtnps82...

"2" <nhoj@droffats.ten> wrote in message
news:12ar11ohlehra9@news.supernews.com...

Infinity means just exactly that - unbounded, endless possible
universes.
Surely one of them has physics our impoverished imagination cannot
conceive of, and that includes the universe which does not have
persons
who are stuck in decision-split concepts, or persons at all!

Yes that's right. Using the idea here defined a decision point,
over
an infinite span of decisions all possibilities would occur.
Why? Because
that's what infinite means. Someone could say "yes, but what if
it just
repeats
infinitely?" except, by allowing that, you've put a limit on it,
saying it
repeats infinitely
and called it done, but infinite means there is always a next
one. The set
of integers,
for instance, is infinite.

But there are an infinite number of real numbers that are not
integers and
therefore are not going to be included in the infinity of
integers. Only
integers belong to that set. The set of all integers is an
infinite, but
bounded, set. There are no non-integers that are possioble
within the
infinity of integers. Thus, there may be rules that must be
obeyed by all
possibilities in the multiverse, even when the number of
possibilities
within that multiverse are infinite.


irrelevant.

A

The first insightful description of yourself I've ever heard from you.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3


did you think I was referring to myself? Why did you think that?


Because you are irrelevant.

Erwin Hessle, 8=3



Really?

Do you always try so hard to defeat people in argument who are
irrelevant?

A

You should be able to answer this yourself archASS... you thought Tom
irrelevant and admitted you were a troll that attempted to take him down
and lost.

Why did you try so hard and how do you explain losing so miserably.

-Douglas



Lost? Attempted to take him down? Douglas, what *ever* are you talking
about now? More pipe dreams?

A
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 8 [111 Posts] Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:17 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts unified theory gb6724 New Theories 4 Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:25 am
No new posts Signal Nonlocality Loophole in Quantum Theory? Jack Sarfatti Math 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:59 am
No new posts A Combinatorics/Graph Theory Question mathlover Undergraduate 1 Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:30 pm
No new posts A Combinatorics/Graph Theory Question mathlover Math 2 Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:02 pm
No new posts A Combinatorics/Graph Theory Question mathlover Combinatorics 0 Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:58 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0425s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0046s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]