FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics
RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 14 [207 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 12, 13, 14 Next
Author Message
Phineas T Puddleduck
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 759

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Here's some physics, please point out my errors. Reply with quote

On 10/7/06 17:01, in article Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_KSuh@Cotse.NET,
"JeffŠRelf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

Quote:
So you have nothing to show... I thought so.
Here's some physics, please point out my errors:

Its easier to point out what you have right, and so I have between the quote
marks

""

There you go,

--

Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Corollary -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³It approaches the asymptote faster, the more Œpseduos¹ you throw in
your formulas.²
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³Gravity is one of the four fundamental interactions. The classical
theory of gravity - Einstein's general relativity - is the subject
of this book.² : Hartle/ Gravity pg 1
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orange jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson
why parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

"George Hammond, Kook Extraordinaire" <Nowhere1@notspam.com> frothed out (in
message news:YAksg.5683$ye3.4939@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net) the
following screed:
Quote:

jchristow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1152500387.962484.129590@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
The most amazing thing for me was the meaning of life and confirmation
of a five year after-life was staring at me, the whole time, from my
pack of Camels!

[Hammond]
I've been thinking the same thing.

George do you think Phillip Morris knows this and wants to expedite our
journey to this paradise?

riplin@Azonic.co.nz wrote:
George Hammond wrote:

The Egyptian religion was the first,

It was not the first religion.

[Hammond]
Oh sure, and Leif Ericson discovered America not Columbus.

most sophist-icated, most technically advanced religion the world has
ever seen.


Religion is
never 'technical'.

[Hammond]
13 Animal-Headed gods is a "technical religious fact".
The Ankh, the Egyptian Cross and heiroglyph
for "Life" is a "technical religious fact".
Euphemistically symbolizing God as the Sun,
is a "technical religous fact".
Explaining life after death in (structural psychological)
terms of the Ba, Ka and Akh is a
"technical religous fact".
Portraying the human soul as a bird with a human
head is a "technical religious fact".
Symbolizing the resurrected spititual body as
a Phoneix bird is a "technical religious fact".
Incense is a "technical religious fact".
Prayer is a "technical religious fact"
the list goes on

It wasthe high water mark of world religion, Israel notwithstanding.

I think that you know nothing of _world_ religions.


[Hammond]
That's because you have your head up your ass
Nazi stooge.

I see [Hammond] has taken a leaf out of Y.Porat's book on debating skills.
When you cant think of a sensible reply call your opponent a Nazi.

I am sure the voices in your head make really soothing noises when you typed
this, didnt they?

Quote:
This because Egypt was the first
empire the world ever saw. It lasted a staggering 3,000
years until the Christian Era when it was finally
overwhelmed by the Greco-Roman empires.

It did _NOT_ last until 'Christian Era', Alexander, for example was 332
BCE, you do understand that the B stands for Before don't you ?


[Hammond]
I understand the world looks entirely brown
if you have your head up your ass.

Bonus points for meaningless scatological remarks.

Quote:
Recall Moses himself was born in Egypt where he copied it
into the Old Testament and renamed the Egyptian Sun God the
God of Israel, Yahweh.

You are confused. Are you claiming that 'Yehweh' was what the
Egyptians called their Sun god or that Moses changed the name of the
'God of Israel' to be 'Ra' ?


[Hammond]
Neither stooge.... I'm saying that the Pharoah, the Egyptian
priests and Moses were all enlightned enough to know
there was one God, and what it was....brain growth as
visible evidenced by a person's awareness, which is a
fuckin-A whole lot more than you know.


The Christians plagiarized the religion from the Jews and
published it in the New Testament where the Sun God became
the Son of God and it can be seen today complete with the
original Egyptian theory of Life After Death now bellowing
forth from the mouth of St. Paul in I Cor 15:35-58.

So you are now saying that it is Jesus who is the sun-god/son-god and
not Yehweh at all.


[Hammond]
answered above.

All of which brings us to the present modern scientific
thesis which is:

RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH

You do make these huge leaps with no logic or evidential basis.


[Hammond]
there aren't any leaps... those are simply
gaping lacunae in your education and/or
logical ability.




As I have just stated, the Egyptian theory of Life After
Death is IDENTICAL to the Christian theory and this is no
surprise since the Christians simply copied the Egyptian
theory which was forwarded to them by the Jews who had lived
in Egypt for 400 years with Moses.

Actually that is quite untrue. The Egyptians believed that life after
death was only available to kings and high born and required
mumification and other special features such as pyramids.


[Hammond]
Horse s**t.... in those days only the upper class had to
WORRY about it because they were responsible for
the masses who couldn't even read... hence the elite were
the only ones who could be punished by God... since they
were the only ones who knew about it.

Also the Jews did not live 'with Moses' for 400 years. He wasn't that
old.


[Hammond]
whaddaru a comedian too a*****le?

For this reason the theory of a "death dream Afterlife" has
never been taken very seriously by scientific people.

Eaxctly. If a 'soul' can see without benefit of eyes then how come
people go blind when they lose their eyes.


[Hammond]
There are blind people in heaven dude... being in a condition of
"eternal life" is sort of like having a continous never ending
orgasm.... it isn't dependent on sight.


Now it is realized that "life after death" might actually be
a form of "life before death" that is simply time dilated so
that it APPEARS to take place after death.

So it is only 'apparent' and not real at all. Well there yer go. It
ain't real.


[Hammond]
There is no definitIon of "real" or of "reality" that does not involve
the opinion of a human being. Go ahead, try to
make an operational definition of "real" that does not involve
the opinion of a human being..... there IS NO SUCH DEFINITON.
Proof: If all men died tomorrow at 9 am, how could it be proved that
the Universe still existed at 9:01 am..... answer: It couldn't, therefore
in fact the Universe WOULDN'T EXIST at 9:01 am!!




For instance. Suppose the script of this "death dream" had
been slowly and methodically written in advance throughout
your entire life, minute by minute and recorded in your
brain. And then suppose

At least you recognise that this is all a 'suppose'.


[Hammond]
Yes, but all of the "supposes" are scientifically possible, in fact,
they are even scientifically PROBABLE, given the fact of the
discovery of the SPOG by Hammond.



at the last instant of life it were
to "dump" or "read out" almost instantaneously at near
optical frequencies.

What is 'optical frequency' ?


[Hammond]
10^15 Hz.... in fact Frohlich's frequency which is in the
microwave band 10^12 is already well known in the brain
... in fact optical signals have been recognized in the
interior of the microtubule skeletons in nerve cells.
This is 12 orders of magnitude above say neuronal
firing rate (thinking/brainwave frequency) making possible
a factor of 10^12 time dilation possible... which would
expand a millisecond into 5 years.
St Paul says in I Corintians ch 15 that we will be
changed "at the last trump, in the twinkling of an eye"
and we will be raised in a "spiritual body". According to
the above calculation the death dream could read out
in a millisecond (from all brain cells at simultaneously),
and thus would contain all necessary information
for a 5 year existence in a spiritual world of Life After
Death, no problem!



Suppose in a few microseconds this
long prepared "life after death" dream (or life) was read
out and then "TIME DILATED" so that the few microseconds was
expanded to, say, 5 years...!

Your previous claims were that due to 'brain deficit' the brain could
not process stuff fast enough to see everything anyway, and 20% was
invisible due to being 'too fast'. Now you claim that the brain could
process 5 years information in a few microseconds.


[Hammond]
Yeah... but not in the real world body.... the real world body
can only fire neurons at 1 kc, this read out is at the
atomic/molecular structural level in the microtubules and
is a quantum mechanical phenomenon. It is not the
real world bodily consciousness that is vewing this
movie... is is a quantum mechanical consciousness
that is viewing it... the so called "spiritual body".



At least one of those claims is wrong, they both cannot be true.

Actually both are untrue.


[Hammond]
Actually you're full of s**t too.

A subject about which you appear to be an expert.
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

"George Hammond" <Nowhere1@notspam.com> wrote in message
news:7ghsg.5605$ye3.2575@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Quote:

"jambaugh" <ego@jamesbaugh.info> wrote in message
news:1152476750.092744.153900@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
And the truly amazing thing.... George Hammond is an idiot

I'm sorry that is simply inaccurate. Hammond is relatively intellegent
but he has trapped himself into a world of delusions coupled with a
desperate need to vindicate his beliefs (both with "scientific" proof
and with recognition here. He is profoundly warped but not profoundly
retarded (old school definition of "idiot".)

Please be accurate.

Regards,
James


[Hammond]
I'll tell you what Dr. Baugh.... I'll grant you "right of passage"
not to be insulted by me and furthermore I will overlook your
insulting remarks toward me (e.g. 'Hammond is profoundly warped'),

You are so generous George.

Quote:
again, in deference to your personal accomplishments, obvious
sacrifice and personal dedication in achieving a PhD in theoretical
physics from the Theoretical Physics Group at GA Tech under
the world renouned Prof. David Finkelstein
see: http://www.physics.gatech.edu/qr/jamesb.htm

I will remark that you obviously are the most intelligent
and accomplished scientist who has ever said anything about
this theory, even granting the fact that you are only 27 years
old and still a (post doc) student. The only possible exception
being (Prof.) Chris Isham, who unfortunately made the same
presumptious mistake you have made, in that while you
are (obviously) both brilliant world class mathematical
physicists, neither one of you has an ounce of the "Feynman
practical touch" when it comes to intuitive practical scientific
problems.
In the end however I have come to regret the impolite
(indeed exceedingly crude) remarks that I made to Chris Isham
after he perfunctly dismissed my theory as (apparently)
incompetent.... when in fact it was he who incompetently
rejected the idea of a scientific proof of God out of hand.

Hahaha, typical Hammond cross between abject fawning and total incompetent
arrogance.

Quote:
At any rate, I have decided not to repeat the mistake of
insulting one of my superiors in the field of Physics, and
to more or less adopt the "Micheal Faraday approach"
when talking to first rank scientific personnel, such as
you or Prof. Isham, in the future. I realize now the
need to "politely pre-suggest" when talking to first rank
theoreticians.... as did Michael Faraday when talking to
James Clerk Maxwell.

Anyway, I do appreciate at least a backhanded compliment
in that you have said "Hammond is profoundly warped but
not profoundly retarded" when you know quite well that
in fact Hammond is (compared to someone like you or
C. Isham) "profoundly retarded but not profoundly
warped".... at least you have a charitable sense of humor.
I am grateful for that!

Do you have much contact with reality?
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Killing Death. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> lost the plot and frothed out the
following (in message news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_GDN2@Cotse.NET), sadly
there are not laws against stupidity...:

Quote:
Hi George_Hammond, Good read, much better than your normal fare, I must
say.
Looking at 1 Corinthians 15 ( KJV ), I see:

For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
.....
why stand we in jeopardy every hour ? ... if the dead rise not ?
let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we die.

Then, you say, from the Book_of_the_Dead:

But some man will say, How are the dead raised up ?
and with what body do they come ?
Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die
.....
Behold, I shew you a mystery;
We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed.....

This idea that the dead are merely sleeping, I realize you love it, but...

Isn't that something you'd tell your 4 year old to appease him ?
Isn't it rather retro ? unsophisticated.
All any ever did was burn bright, like a star, dissipating into the night.

I cant wait for you to dissipate.

Quote:
As for time dilation...

The SI meter/second are both counts of oscillations of a certain cesium
maser.
The SI kilogram could be measured the same way, in theory,
because there's also radiation pressure, not just a period and a
wavelength.
At an _Ideal_ event horizon
( true event horizons/vacuums can't form, not enough energy to create
them )
its SI second takes an eternity, so no time passes.
Likewise, its SI meter is infinitely wide, so no volume exists.
Finally, its SI kilogram is infinitely weak
( i.e. its SI radiation pressure is fully dissipated )
so infinite Relativistic_Mass exists.

Class A Word Salad. Well done.

Quote:
So it's static and infinitely dense... both to us _And_ at the horizon.
The visible universe is on course to dissipate before it could fully form.
Similarly, our universe was once static and infinitely dense,
only the topology has always been flat ( euclidian ) in 4 dimensions,
it's only hyperbolic when you look at the fifth _Spatial_ dimension:

You still havent worked out what spatial dimesions are, have you? Remember
the EM force, gravity and strong nuclear forces?

You can keep trying to call new things the fifth "spatial" dimension, but it
just highlights how little you know.

Quote:
The length of the geodesic that goes from the earth
to the _Visible_ birth of the CMB.
Given dark energy has negative pressure, e = m * c^2,
Omega_Total always equals 1, Omega_Lambda always equals .74,
and w always equals -1 ( all in agreement with Lambda_CDM, I assume ),
we have:

Pressure_Cosmos always equals: - ( .74 / .26 ) * Density_Matter * c^2
( the positive pressure of radiation is insignificant ).
www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/W.PNG

Although this 5th dimension is spatial, demarcated in SI meters;

Nonsense.

Quote:
by conversions it can also be demarcated in pressure, heat, entropy and
time.

Even more nonsense.

You invented the dimension, you can call it anything you want. Does it make
sense to say to someone "I will meet you in 14Kelvin" or "You need to drive
along this road for 12J K^-1?"

You are such an idiot it is shocking. I really do doubt you managed a BSc in
ANYTHING.

Quote:
The Units of entropy are Joules per Kelvin, but only the Kelvin
changes;
so the entropy goes up as the temperature of the universe drops.
Think of entropy as a measure of how dissipated ( consumed ) something is.

Now... What does any of this have to do with Dreams/Eternal_Life ?

Nothing, but you wanted to use it to lead up to you often repeated nonsense.

Quote:
Just as a dice toss is known to be pseudorandom ( i.e. causal )
even when no one knows the outcome,
Einstein asserted that all randomness must be pseudorandom
so that time is pseudo-directional.
WikiPedia.ORG/wiki/Block_Time
Philsci-Archive.Pitt.EDU/archive/00002408/
Scientific American, Sep 2002:
Urgrue.ORG/lib/mysterious-flow.html
Plato.Stanford.EDU/entries/time/#8

Nonsense.

Quote:
Einstein wrote:

But the scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation.
The future, to him, is every whit as necessary and determined as the
past.
EinsteinAndReligion.COM/sciencereligious.html

and:

People like us, who believe in physics,
know that the distinction between past, present, and future
is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
SpeakingOfFaith.PublicRadio.ORG/programs/einsteinsgod/unheardcuts.shtml

Consequently, he felt physical processes determined absolutely everything,
including man's desires, see: WikiPedia.ORG/wiki/Physicalism .
Einstein said:

I do not believe in freedom of the will. Schopenhauer's words:

" Man can do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wills "

accompany me in all situations throughout my life and reconcile me with
the actions of others even if they are rather painful to me.

This awareness of the lack of freedom of will preserves me from
taking too seriously myself and my fellow men as
acting and deciding individuals and from losing my temper.
EinsteinAndReligion.COM/credo.html

As for what the word God means:

Like you're God to the mice you raise to feed your snake,
...you're God's prisoner and God to your prisoners.

Nonsense

Quote:
Entropy is the top God because, like a lit match,
consumption ( hence dissipation and entropy ) creates/destroys
everything.

Gibberish.
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Sanity check. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_I4z4@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi Cranks_Reply, You told me:

shut the f*** up you retard. you make hammond look sane.

Oh yea ? eat this:


Was that supposed to show you as being sane?
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Killing Death. Reply with quote

"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote in
message news:C0D80F31.E032%phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM...
Quote:



On 10/7/06 09:43, in article Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_GDN2@Cotse.NET,
"JeffSRelf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

As for time dilation...

The SI meter/second are both counts of oscillations of a certain cesium
maser.
The SI kilogram could be measured the same way, in theory,

Drop the poor science, kook


Sadly, Jeff has nothing else. I have shown examples of his code to people
who have more of an idea about that than I do, and they say he is crap. Smile
Back to top
Phineas T Puddleduck
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 759

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Killing Death. Reply with quote

On 10/7/06 17:15, in article oI2dnQioAper4C_ZnZ2dnUVZ8sidnZ2d@pipex.net, "T
Wake" <Usenet.es7AT@gishpuppy.com> wrote:

Quote:

"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote in
message news:C0D80F31.E032%phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM...



On 10/7/06 09:43, in article Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_GDN2@Cotse.NET,
"JeffSRelf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

As for time dilation...

The SI meter/second are both counts of oscillations of a certain cesium
maser.
The SI kilogram could be measured the same way, in theory,

Drop the poor science, kook


Sadly, Jeff has nothing else. I have shown examples of his code to people
who have more of an idea about that than I do, and they say he is crap. :-)



The funny thing he's quoting his code as some sort of macho thing. Its
pisspoor with no structure, no clarity and no real comments. I'd do the same
with my Matlab (or my Fortran) code, only I actually name variables clearly
and add plenty of code, so it wouldn't be a test for him. I aim to make my
code understandable by a five year old

His code looks like it was written by a five year old..

--

Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Corollary -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³It approaches the asymptote faster, the more Œpseduos¹ you throw in
your formulas.²
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³Gravity is one of the four fundamental interactions. The classical
theory of gravity - Einstein's general relativity - is the subject
of this book.² : Hartle/ Gravity pg 1
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orange jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson
why parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Killing Death. Reply with quote

"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote in
message news:C0D83D81.E092%phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM...
Quote:



On 10/7/06 17:15, in article oI2dnQioAper4C_ZnZ2dnUVZ8sidnZ2d@pipex.net,
"T
Wake" <Usenet.es7AT@gishpuppy.com> wrote:


"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote in
message news:C0D80F31.E032%phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM...



On 10/7/06 09:43, in article Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_GDN2@Cotse.NET,
"JeffSRelf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

As for time dilation...

The SI meter/second are both counts of oscillations of a certain cesium
maser.
The SI kilogram could be measured the same way, in theory,

Drop the poor science, kook


Sadly, Jeff has nothing else. I have shown examples of his code to people
who have more of an idea about that than I do, and they say he is crap.
:-)



The funny thing he's quoting his code as some sort of macho thing. Its
pisspoor with no structure, no clarity and no real comments. I'd do the
same
with my Matlab (or my Fortran) code, only I actually name variables
clearly
and add plenty of code, so it wouldn't be a test for him. I aim to make my
code understandable by a five year old

His code looks like it was written by a five year old..


It probably was.
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Here's some physics, please point out my errors. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_KSuh@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Here's some physics, please point out my errors:

Pretty much everywhere. I would red pen it for you, but then there would be
nothing but red...

<snip a word salad>

You start from an incorrect premise, build on it and make incorrect
assumptions. You take some known values and progess them into insanity.

Nothing you write is correct. It is so tortuous and verbose, that correcting
it would take the life time of the universe.

Learn to write in a reasonable manner, learn some basic science and I will
be happy to point out your errors.

Quote:
So it's static and infinitely dense... both to us _And_ at the horizon.
Similarly, our universe was once _Virtually_ static and infinitely
dense,
only the topology has always been flat ( euclidian ) in 4 dimensions;
it's only hyperbolic when you look at the fifth _Spatial_ dimension, i.e.:

Here is the biggest mistake. There are three spatial dimensions. Renders the
rest of your diatribe false.

2/10 Jeff. You must try harder.
Back to top
Phineas T Puddleduck
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 759

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Killing Death. Reply with quote

On 10/7/06 17:37, in article 3IKdnQo1Q-_PHy_ZRVnyjg@pipex.net, "T Wake"
<Usenet.es7AT@gishpuppy.com> wrote:

Quote:

"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote in
message news:C0D83D81.E092%phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM...



On 10/7/06 17:15, in article oI2dnQioAper4C_ZnZ2dnUVZ8sidnZ2d@pipex.net,
"T
Wake" <Usenet.es7AT@gishpuppy.com> wrote:


"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote in
message news:C0D80F31.E032%phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM...



On 10/7/06 09:43, in article Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_10_GDN2@Cotse.NET,
"JeffSRelf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

As for time dilation...

The SI meter/second are both counts of oscillations of a certain cesium
maser.
The SI kilogram could be measured the same way, in theory,

Drop the poor science, kook


Sadly, Jeff has nothing else. I have shown examples of his code to people
who have more of an idea about that than I do, and they say he is crap.
:-)



The funny thing he's quoting his code as some sort of macho thing. Its
pisspoor with no structure, no clarity and no real comments. I'd do the
same
with my Matlab (or my Fortran) code, only I actually name variables
clearly
and add plenty of code, so it wouldn't be a test for him. I aim to make my
code understandable by a five year old

His code looks like it was written by a five year old..


It probably was.



That's should be...

and add plenty of commentd, so it wouldn't be a test for him. I aim to make
my


I'm trying to do this, play guitar and fight off a 12 week old kitten Wink
--

Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Corollary -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³It approaches the asymptote faster, the more Œpseduos¹ you throw in
your formulas.²
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³Gravity is one of the four fundamental interactions. The classical
theory of gravity - Einstein's general relativity - is the subject
of this book.² : Hartle/ Gravity pg 1
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orange jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson
why parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top
Bill Snyder
science forum beginner


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sanity check. Reply with quote

On 10 Jul 2006 10:41:28 GMT, Jeff…Relf <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

Quote:
Hi Cranks_Reply, You told me:

shut the f*** up you retard. you make hammond look sane.

Oh yea ? eat this:

#pragma warning( disable: 4127 4189 4244 4305 4430 4508 4554 4701 4702 4706 \
4996 )
#undef _DEBUG
#define UNICODE
....
#define GoTo_White LoopTo ( Ch <= 32 );
#define GoTo_Black LoopTo ( Ch > 32 );


OK, you make Hammond look sane, and you write sucky code. GoTo_Hell.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Back to top
Phineas T Puddleduck
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 759

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Sanity check. Reply with quote

On 10/7/06 18:37, in article ps35b2573m5dm7n45lve3t5v2h7pcmla2j@4ax.com,
"Bill Snyder" <bsnyder@airmail.net> wrote:

Quote:
On 10 Jul 2006 10:41:28 GMT, Jeff…Relf <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

Hi Cranks_Reply, You told me:

shut the f*** up you retard. you make hammond look sane.

Oh yea ? eat this:

#pragma warning( disable: 4127 4189 4244 4305 4430 4508 4554 4701 4702 4706
\
4996 )
#undef _DEBUG
#define UNICODE
....
#define GoTo_White LoopTo ( Ch <= 32 );
#define GoTo_Black LoopTo ( Ch > 32 );


OK, you make Hammond look sane, and you write sucky code. GoTo_Hell.


Shouldn't that be?

10 goto hell

;-)

?
--

Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Corollary -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³It approaches the asymptote faster, the more Œpseduos¹ you throw in
your formulas.²
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³Gravity is one of the four fundamental interactions. The classical
theory of gravity - Einstein's general relativity - is the subject
of this book.² : Hartle/ Gravity pg 1
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orange jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson
why parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top
Bill Snyder
science forum beginner


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Sanity check. Reply with quote

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:16:20 +0100, Phineas T Puddleduck
<phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote:

Quote:



On 10/7/06 18:37, in article ps35b2573m5dm7n45lve3t5v2h7pcmla2j@4ax.com,
"Bill Snyder" <bsnyder@airmail.net> wrote:

On 10 Jul 2006 10:41:28 GMT, Jeff…Relf <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote:

Hi Cranks_Reply, You told me:

shut the f*** up you retard. you make hammond look sane.

Oh yea ? eat this:

#pragma warning( disable: 4127 4189 4244 4305 4430 4508 4554 4701 4702 4706
\
4996 )
#undef _DEBUG
#define UNICODE
....
#define GoTo_White LoopTo ( Ch <= 32 );
#define GoTo_Black LoopTo ( Ch > 32 );


OK, you make Hammond look sane, and you write sucky code. GoTo_Hell.


Shouldn't that be?

10 goto hell

;-)

?

No statement numbers in C or C++, and anyway I'm just following his
conventions. What's amazing is that a) the loon defines his own
looping constructs for a language that has "for," "while," and "do"
available; and b) not content with that, he has a "LoopTo" whose name
suggests a general construct, but it's actually some kind of specific
character-testing loop that uses a couple of external variables; and
c) he hasn't the brains to comment it. Silly, dangerous,
non-standard, and just plain brain-dead.
--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Back to top
Phineas T Puddleduck
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 759

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Sanity check. Reply with quote

On 10/7/06 21:01, in article a0c5b2hcfu8somgrv6c7rv01716oiihfu8@4ax.com,
"Bill Snyder" <bsnyder@airmail.net> wrote:

Quote:
Silly, dangerous,
non-standard, and just plain brain-dead.

A phrase that sadly describes the code, and the coder

--

Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Corollary -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³It approaches the asymptote faster, the more Œpseduos¹ you throw in
your formulas.²
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³Gravity is one of the four fundamental interactions. The classical
theory of gravity - Einstein's general relativity - is the subject
of this book.² : Hartle/ Gravity pg 1
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orange jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson
why parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top
Art Deco
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 13 May 2005
Posts: 240

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

T Wake <Usenet.es7AT@gishpuppy.com> wrote:

Quote:
"George Hammond, Kook Extraordinaire" <Nowhere1@notspam.com> frothed out (in
message news:YAksg.5683$ye3.4939@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net) the
following screed:

jchristow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1152500387.962484.129590@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
The most amazing thing for me was the meaning of life and confirmation
of a five year after-life was staring at me, the whole time, from my
pack of Camels!

[Hammond]
I've been thinking the same thing.

George do you think Phillip Morris knows this and wants to expedite our
journey to this paradise?

riplin@Azonic.co.nz wrote:
George Hammond wrote:

The Egyptian religion was the first,

It was not the first religion.

[Hammond]
Oh sure, and Leif Ericson discovered America not Columbus.

most sophist-icated, most technically advanced religion the world has
ever seen.


Religion is
never 'technical'.

[Hammond]
13 Animal-Headed gods is a "technical religious fact".
The Ankh, the Egyptian Cross and heiroglyph
for "Life" is a "technical religious fact".
Euphemistically symbolizing God as the Sun,
is a "technical religous fact".
Explaining life after death in (structural psychological)
terms of the Ba, Ka and Akh is a
"technical religous fact".
Portraying the human soul as a bird with a human
head is a "technical religious fact".
Symbolizing the resurrected spititual body as
a Phoneix bird is a "technical religious fact".
Incense is a "technical religious fact".
Prayer is a "technical religious fact"
the list goes on

It wasthe high water mark of world religion, Israel notwithstanding.

I think that you know nothing of _world_ religions.


[Hammond]
That's because you have your head up your ass
Nazi stooge.

I see [Hammond] has taken a leaf out of Y.Porat's book on debating skills.
When you cant think of a sensible reply call your opponent a Nazi.

I am sure the voices in your head make really soothing noises when you typed
this, didnt they?

[Deco]
[Hammond] still has room for advancements:

<http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=hammond>

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Co-Winner, alt.(f)lame Worst Flame War, December 2005
Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
as designated by Brad Guth

"Get a rope! Say did you see on the National news about a
'Cross burning' in Arkansas? The black guy was scared
shitless."
-- "Honest" John the crackah without a brain
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 14 [207 Posts] Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 12, 13, 14 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:59 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Question about Life. socratus Probability 0 Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:01 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde Physics 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde New Theories 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde Particle 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde Relativity 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0429s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0047s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]