FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics
RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 12 of 14 [207 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, ..., 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Author Message
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Most people can't handle four spatial dimensions, much less 6. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_nDwL@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi T_Wake and Bill_Snyder, as I recently told Puddle_Duck,

Hi JaneRelf,

Nice line in word salad you have here.

Quote:
Zooming out, a photon observed today from the birth of the CMB
has undergone X oscillations... which by conversions
( c * t, Pressure_Cosmos = - ( .74 / .26 ) * Density_Matter * c^2 )
represents a length, a duration, and a pressure field ( a mass ).
Zooming in, the SI meter, second and kilogram
can each be defined as oscillation counts.

Pure unadulterated gibberish.

You have a PhD in nonsense.

Quote:
Sans zooming, my directional ( WiFi ) antenna
could have an infinite number of orientations at any given X,Y,Z,T.
In other words, there's no limit to the number of unique films
that could be recorded at that X,Y,Z, depending on it's orientation.

Amazing. Your nonsense can actually be rephrased to make less sense and show
you are even more ignorant about physics then previously thought.

Wow.

Quote:
Each orientation is a point in a pseudo-random pressure field.

Gibberish.

Quote:
Why are their five spatial dimensions instead of six ?
Probably because most people ( e.g. Bill_Snyder, Puddle_Duck and T_Wake )
can't handle four.

Ok, we shall ignore the pathetic attempt at an insult here and look at what
you have said.

First you claim (and your claim is wrong but we will worry about that
later), that there are five spatial dimensions. When asked why five not six,
your theory hinges on whether or not Bill Snyder, PTP and myself can
"handle" one less than your theory would be.

If we were "happy" with four spatial dimensions would that mean there were
actually six?

You have completely ignored the question because you are breathtakingly
ignorant about spatial dimensions.

I know seven year olds who understand this better than you do.

Quote:
Like a dice toss is known to be pseudorandom ( i.e. causal ),
time is psuedo-directional because all randomness is pseudorandom.

So what? This is totally irrelevant to your argument or the question. (Not
to mention nonsense).

Jeff, you are amazingly stupid. Well done.
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm just happy to have met T.J. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_Oykx@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi Puddle_Duck, You asked me:

Where are the millions of dollars for which you posted
your home phone number and bank details on USENET ?

T.J. repeatedly asked me, " How much do you want ? " and
I replied, " I don't give a f*** ".
I don't want to be a landlord/shipper/trader/warehouser.
He gave up on me, leaving in frustration.
He's under no obligation to give me a dime.
I'm just happy to have met him.

When did you meet him?
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: How to discover the real T.J. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_CUpE@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi Randy_Poe, Speaking of T.J., You told me:

You didn't meet him. You didn't even talk to him on the phone.

I've never met him face-to-face or over the phone;
but Usenet allowed me to meet him like no one else ever has.

Yes, you met his fantasy.

Quote:
Usenet can be confusing... especially when T.J. writes.

Yes, because he was insane.

Quote:
For example, I often say, " I write games that bankers play. "
But that's because I don't want to go into depth about it.

True. You mean you panhandle on the streets. Its OK, we [tinw] dont mind.

Quote:
The fact is, I'm a tiny cog in a huge wheel that
has been developing " my " games for decades.

Yawn.

Quote:
If you read carefully, and ask questions,
and don't be a total ass, you might actually discover the real T.J.,
like I did.

Whatever. You literally believed everything he said. Including how he was
eight foot tall with 2% body fat and "everything in the universe is moving
at 2C."

Jeff, he made a fool of you and you bought it hook line and sinker. Well
done.
Back to top
tendon
science forum beginner


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you follow the Chinese standard when you write ? Reply with quote

T Wake wrote:
Quote:
"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_g1pJ@Cotse.NET...
Hi T_Wake, Do you follow the Chinese standard when you write ?

Oh Jeff, you do like your strawmen dont you.

If I was going to write Chinese, I would follow the standard. I would not
write in Cyrillc and expect every one to think that was OK.

When you write C++ code, why dont you use COBOL to do it?

whre tha fok yo morons see C++ in that code

i only can see C

what are yo gays?

Quote:

You try to create this "free spirit" image, when in reality you just aren't
able to adhere to the standards.

Why not ? is it your " lack of ethics " ? " can't get along with others
" ?
you want everyone else to " adopt your preferences " ?

No, it is because I am speaking in English. When I speak in Chineese I dont
use the "English Standards."

Every time you call me stupid, ignorant or insane
you've only been describing yourself... to a T.

Really? Oh well. You are stupid, ignorant and insane. If that means I am as
well, I can live with it.
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: People fork my code ( because it's good ), I don't fork theirs. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_cu1y@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi Gordon ( and Bill_Snyder ), I meant to say:

People fork my code ( because it's good ), I don't fork theirs.

Translation:

People fork your code because it is pants and needs re-working. You don't
fork theirs because you cant.
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: _Serious_ job security. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_222E@Cotse.NET...

Hi Katie_Smith,

Quote:
Hi T_Wake, Other's fork my code so they can have _Control_ of it.

i.e. make it work.

Quote:
They purchased the rights to the source code.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if you sold it to them for a packet of
cigarettes.

Quote:
Many programmers ( maybe 7, maybe more, at different times )
have been working on it for years now.

It takes them that long to read through it? It would help if you commented
it every now and then.

Quote:
I told them to do a total-rewrite but they wouldn't do it.

Hahahaha.

Quote:
As it is, their fork sucks... they spent s**t-loads of money to make it
worse.
That gives me some _Serious_ job security.

Hahahahahaha
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The programmers forking my code. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_Bcs2@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi Puddle_Duck, The programmers forking my code include professors,
a high-up ( filthy rich ) programmer from MicroSoft,
a guy who develops the MicroSoft C++ development system, etc.
So, ostensibly, they should not be the idiots the appear to be.

If (big if, but suspend your disbelief dear reader), what you say is true it
creates an interesting situation.

Here you are, living in a drug den, having to fawn over 19 year olds to get
even the slightest chance of some action and not being able to afford a
daily shower.

These "filthy rich" programmers are buying your code and doing things with
it. They may not be idiots, but you truly are.

What does that tell you?
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: German is good, English is bad and those who speak both are compromised ? Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_13_rh7d@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi Sven_Hesse, Your argument that
Win_XP is bad and Linux is good doesn't fly; it's like saying:

German is good, English is bad and those who speak both are compromised.

Does your code run poorly on Win_XP ? !
Why did Bill Gates give away USD 37 billion recently
instead of refunding it to his customers ? Hell if I know.
Why did MicroSoft pay out USD 70 billion to its sharholders
instead of refunding it to its customers ? Hell if I know.
But anyone with sufficient computer skills can ( and should ? )
download a cracked copy of Win_XP and
install it on as many machines as he likes, bringing the poor online.
I pay only USD 10 per month for my ( subsidized ) phone-line and
dialup is good/free. At USD 6 per month, Cotse.NET, my virtual ISP, gives
me
SMTP_Auth, proxies for tunneling, on-the-fly email aliases,
150 megs of Spider_Free/Ad_Free web hosting, etc.
Plus I usually have free WiFi ( but not right now, students are gone ).


The election manifesto of Jeff "Freeloader" Relf.

If you could code properly, you could sell your code for a decent amount and
you could afford your OWN internet connection... Wow. Wouldn't that be cool.
Back to top
tendon
science forum beginner


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

George Hammond wrote:
Quote:
The Egyptian religion was the first, most sophist-
icated, most technically advanced religion the world has
ever seen. It wasthe high water mark of world religion,
Israel notwithstanding. This because Egypt was the first
empire the world ever saw. It lasted a staggering 3,000
years until the Christian Era when it was finally
overwhelmed by the Greco-Roman empires.

Recall Moses himself was born in Egypt where he copied it
into the Old Testament and renamed the Egyptian Sun God the
God of Israel, Yahweh.
The Christians plagiarized the religion from the Jews and
published it in the New Testament where the Sun God became
the Son of God and it can be seen today complete with the
original Egyptian theory of Life After Death now bellowing
forth from the mouth of St. Paul in I Cor 15:35-58.

All of which brings us to the present modern scientific
thesis which is:

RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH

yo mean life after life yo moron

becus if once death, what good in being alive but dead

Quote:


As I have just stated, the Egyptian theory of Life After
Death is IDENTICAL to the Christian theory and this is no
surprise since the Christians simply copied the Egyptian
theory which was forwarded to them by the Jews who had lived
in Egypt for 400 years with Moses.

The Egyptian theory of the Afterlife is ENGRAVED IN STONE
in thousands of lines of hieroglyphics chiseled into the
limestone walls of more than 10 major pyramids at Saqquara,
including the big ones that appear on a pack of Camel
cigarettes. Yes.... that's what's in those pyramids....
dozens of chiseled copies of the Egyptian theory of Life
After Death known as the "Egyptian Book of the Dead".
And the CHRISTIAN theory of Life After Death, as stated
in I Cor 15:35-58, is simply a Latin translation and
repetition of the theory written on the Pyramid walls 3,000
years earlier!

However.... this theory has a well known problem that has
been pointed out ever since antiquity, and has been
particularly damning ever since modern science was
discovered. And that is:

That a theory of a spiritual afterlife
based on a "dream mechanism" of some
kind is not scientifically viable because
quite obviously a "dead brain cannot dream"
not even for a few seconds, never mind
for months or years or "eternity" or however
long Life After Death is supposed to last.


For this reason the theory of a "death dream Afterlife" has
never been taken very seriously by scientific people.

Oh, it's quite compelling to realize that a "death dream"
unlike a nocturnal dream would be visual, tactile and
audible etc, while a nocturnal dream can only be visual...
and therefore presumably a "death dream" would be
"completely real"... however.... the problem that "dead
brains can't dream" still persists and prevents most people
from taking the idea seriously.


HOWEVER.... it turns out that the discovery of RELATIVITY
has changed all that!

Now it is realized that "life after death" might actually be
a form of "life before death" that is simply time dilated so
that it APPEARS to take place after death.

For instance. Suppose the script of this "death dream" had
been slowly and methodically written in advance throughout
your entire life, minute by minute and recorded in your
brain. And then suppose at the last instant of life it were
to "dump" or "read out" almost instantaneously at near
optical frequencies. Suppose in a few microseconds this
long prepared "life after death" dream (or life) was read
out and then "TIME DILATED" so that the few microseconds was
expanded to, say, 5 years...! And suppose your
consciousness which was viewing this dream was also "time
dilated" so that the "movie" lasted 5-years as far as you
were concerned.... although to the paramedic rescue team who
found you dead with your head in a toilet from an alcohol
drinking binge would assume that you "died instantly from a
heart attack". To them you died in a few seconds..... but
to you, you lived on for 5 years in paradise after you
died!

HENCE..... we now see that the age old objection that "dead
brains can't dream" is NO LONGER an argument against the
possibility of a "death dream" type mechanism for Life After
Death.

IN FACT..... I think Einstein's MIRACULOUS discovery of the
so called "TWINS PARADOX" is EXACTLY the miracle of Life
After Death! In other words it is relativistic loss of
simultaneity that explains life "after death"..
It is really "life before death" which only APPEARS to
take place "after death" due to the relativistic loss of
simultaneity between the living and the dying!

And the truly amazing thing.... is that the ANCIENT
EGYPTIANS figured all this out and ENGRAVED IT ON THE
PYRAMID WALLS 4,500 years before EINSTEIN was even born!

========================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
========================================
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

"George Hammond kook class 1" <Nowhere1@notspam.com> wrote in message
news:pDgtg.3797$vO.2250@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Quote:

"Marcus Denning" <marcusdenning@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20060712145503.780$cd@newsreader.com...


[snip]

[Hammond]

You have been added to my killfile list:

George, you have no idea how to use a Kill File. This is evinced by your
rant against me yesterday.

Quote:
==========NOTE:=======================
Most of the people listed below are amateur simpletons.
Among them however are many many dedicated and vicious
psychotic professionals embedded at the PhD level in many
of our well known scientific institutions, many of them hiding
behind anonymous Usenet aliases. These professional level
harassers are dedicated to smearing Hammond's reputation
and his discovery on the Internet and are catagorically
committed to the suppression of the stunning discovery
of the world's first

SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD

which has been published by Hammond in the peer reviewed
literature and is rapidly becoming internationally known via
the Internet despite organized academic efforts to discredit
Hammond and label him a "kook"... which is a fuckin laugh
in itself coming coming from them!
All names on the list have been culled from off topic,
ad hominem, abusive postings to one or more of
Hammond's scientific discussion threads on Usenet.

George Hammond Kook class 1.
=====================================

kooks killfile list:


TMG TMG@Nowhere.org
Wake taswak...@hotmail.com
ZenIsWhen here'slook...@youkid.com
Schornak nowh...@schornak.de
Stew Dean stew...@webslave.dircon.co.uk
Tom Capizzi etianshr...@verizon.ne
Dan Skunk dansk...@gmail.com
Toupin jtou...@telus.net
Dudley mdud...@king-cart.com
Mark Martin qed...@hotmail.com
Midjis midwinte...@hotmail.co.uk
Cris Isham (sock puppet)
JohnM eao...@cbpu.com
Don Freeman free...@sonic.net
hanson han...@quick.net
Cardinal Chunder c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com
Micheal Gray fle...@newsguy.spam.com
Nosterill r...@davinoptronics.com
Clive c...@selectron-uk.co.uk
Steve Ralph s...@steveralph.f9.co.uk
Androcoles Androc...@MyPlace.org
Demosthenes Demosthe...@looking.com
Zagan n...@jamesdunavant.comNOSPAM
Schoenfeld schoenfe...@gmail.com
A.Real Scient...@educated.com
cirejcon cirej...@yahoo.com
Murf rob_mur...@hotmail.com
Loudermilk t...@bellsouth.net
ben b...@adelphia.net
Jim Black ghytrfvbnmju7...@mail.com
Sleepyhead simonharp...@usa.net
TomGee l...@hotmail.com
Ken S. Tucker dynam...@vianet.on.ca
Bilge dubi...@radioactivex.lebesque-al.net
paranormal k...@s.cke
Helmut Wabnig EmailAddress
Uncle Al Uncle...@hate.spam.net
Bud news...@katxyzkave.net
softrat soft...@pobox.com
Peter Bowditch myfirstn...@ratbags.com
chrisv chr...@nospam.invalid
John Baker n...@biziniz.net
Bob Cain arc...@arcanemethods.com
Burgerman burger...@ntlworld.com
francoistremblay francoistrembla...@gmail.com
John Schutkeker jschutke...@sbcglobal.net.nospam
donstockbauer donstockba...@hotmail.com
Ian Smith uce.bin....@which.net
Dave n...@nowhere.com
Turtoni turtoni@alt.philosophy
Brian Fletcher brianf88@bigpond.net.au
Wizard of Odd spiritualhealing2...@yahoo.co.uk
Not Martin Stone donts...@me.com
??R.L.Measures r...@somis.org
Roger Johansson" roger4...@gmail.com
Agent Smith agent-sm...@two-blocks-on-your-left.com
platopes plato...@yahoo.com
Jean-Paul Turcaud mining_pion...@remove.yahoo.com
Art Deco art_d...@127.0.0.1
Aratzio a6ahly...@sneakemail.com
odin ragna...@yahoo.com
Woodchuck Bill bwr...@hotmail.com
turtoni turt...@somewhere.neT
Kadaitcha Man nos...@f***-off-and-die.com
Real Vote Ranger yyyiiinnn...@yahoo.com
raving.loonie raving.loo...@gmail.com
PJR p...@NOSPAMkookbusters.org
nightbat night...@home.ffni.com
Double-A doubl...@hush.ai
Fred Hall fkh...@gmail.com
Daedalus j...@my-deja.com
John Henry j...@kookblock.insurgent.orgy
tinplated throwawa...@yahoo.com
J. Horta b...@me.spam
Michael Baldwin Bruce mbbr...@mighty.co.za
Mahatana Dick nos...@invalid.invalid
Kain Hifford kain.hiff...@rec.activism....
john_ramsden john_rams...@sagitta-ps.com
jambaugh m...@jamesbaugh.info
Michael Gray fle...@newsguy.spam.com
The Ghost In The Machine e...@sirius.tg00suus7038.net
graham g.ste...@shaw.ca
euroxpoo eurox...@netscape.net
bartoszszczesny bartoszszcze...@yahoo.co.uk
Christopher A. Lee c...@optonline.net
xxein x...@bellsouth.net
± b...@c.com
Jeff_Rel M...@Privacy.NET
Nick macromi...@yahoo.com
zzbunker zzbun...@netscape.net
Pyriform nob...@nowhere.com
Steve Ralph s...@steveralph.f9.co.uk
cl c...@midsouth.rr.com
Black Knight Androc...@castle.edu
ah splifing...@gmail.com
AcesLucky acesLu...@netscape.net
sm00101010 natsumisc...@hotmail.com
Tim qw...@qwerty.com
?.R.L.Measures r_@somis.org
Bret Cahill BretCahill@aol.com
Desertphile desertphile@hotmail.com
Robibnikoff" witchypoo@broomstick.com
quibbler quibbler247@yahoo.com
Sanity's little helper elvish@noshpam.net
Mani Deli mani@sympatico.ca
Pittsburgh Go@Steelers.com!
Bob Cain arcane@arcanemethods.com
Loki Loki lokiliesmith@hotmail.co.uk
SleepyHeed simonharpham@hotmail.co.uk
Cujo DeSockpuppet cujo@petitmorte.net
explainer gordon@explainer.com
Peter J Ross pjr@kookbusters.org
Daedalus jade@netkooks.org
Lizz Holmans dillo@jackalope.demon.co.uk
Lorrill Buyens buyensl@interlacken.com
a_friend a_f_r_i_e_n_d@hotmail.com
Gary Eickmeier geickmei@tampabay.rr.com
goozlefotz granteer@yahoo.com
J notanymore
Josef Matz josefmatz@arcor.de
JanPB filmart@gmail.com
Hexenmeister vanquish@broom.Mickey
Kadaitcha Man <delete
anonymous Reply7471859353@wmconnect.com
Angle butifyoulookatitthisway@yahoo.com
Matt Giwer jull43@tampabay.REMover.rr.com
Eric Gisse jowr.pi@gmail.com
Darkwing theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com
don stockbauer donstockbauer@hotmail.com
Roy L. Fuchs roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org
riplin riplin@Azonic.co.nz
Sanity's Little Helper elvish@noshpam.net
David A. Smith N: dlzc1 D:cox T:net@nospam.com
Sean santimvah_notspam@yahoo.com
Immortalist Reanimater_2000@yahoo.com
Don H donlhumphries@bigpond.com
Steve Ralph steve@steveralph.f9.co.uk
Coin epicscream@netscape.net
CrankHater yt56erd@gmail.com
user13 user13@heathens.org.uk
Errol errol_562@hotmail.com
fadeToblack dwillsXBR@gmail.com
Strife767 strife767@gmail.com
gigo448 gigo448@netscape.net
Michael mikeburt@ix.netcom.com
Jens Tingleff jensting@tingleff.org
Sue suzysewnshow@yahoo.com.au
foolsrushin dolomite8@hotmail.com
opamp hky04kt834g235245@adexec.com
navi-gater gater@the-gate.ne
Kaskir gilberto@uwc.net
Rat-zinger rat@zinger.com
jcon cirejcon@yahoo.com
Wordsmith wordsmith@rocketmail.com
Roger Johansson roger4911@gmail.com
Errol errol_562@hotmail.com
vanep@cox.net vanep@cox.net
francoistremblay francoistremblay28@gmail.com
kevirwin kevirwin@comcast.net
rAgAv ragav.payne@googlemail.com
Midjis midwinter_m@hotmail.co.uk
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki sector_four@yahoo.com
Tom McDonald kiltmac@gmail.com
Sven Hesse drmccoy@users.sourceforge.net
Dave noone@nowhere.com
Samuel W. Heywood sheywood@MyRealBox.com
Clive clive@selectron-uk.co.uk
Kevin S. Wilson rescyou@spro.net
Otto Bahn obscene@Devels.com
David DeLaney dbd@gatekeeper.vic.com
Glenn Knickerbocker NotR@bestweb.net
Chris McGonnell smeagol@NOkey-net.net
Dr. HotSalt mfergerson1@cox.net
dogsnus dogsnus@micron.net
Android Cat androidcat98@hotmail.com
Mark Edwards Mark-Edwards@comcast.net
The Sorcerer Headmaster@hogwarts.physics
Ferrous Patella mail125797@pop.net
tadchem tadchem@comcast.net
cactus bm1@nonespam.com
thorazineshuffle thorazineshuffle@gmail.com
Cameron brown1974@optusnet.com.au
Phineas T PuddleDuck phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM
Android Cat androidcat98@hotmail.com
Tim Chmielewski webmaster@timchuma.com
Paula mmmtoblerone@earthlink.ent
Matthew L. Martin nothere@notnow.neve
Dan Krueger dankrueger@mindspringxxx.com
Wiblur the Once wiblur@comcast.net
Mark Edwards Mark-Edwards@comcast.net
Pastor Kutchie user13@heathens.org.uk
Mark K. Bilbo alt-atheism@org.webmaster
Olrik olrik666@gmail.com
foolsrushin dolomite8@hotmail.com
Bretts the Baptist brettss1967@hotmail.com
The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse hugh.jarse@heathens.org.uk
TeaLady (Mari C.) spressobean@yahoo.com
Albert van der Horst albert@spenarnc.xs4all.nl
ctyguy ctyguy@webtv.net
Crank Hunter yt56erd@gmail.com
Bretts the Baptist brettss1967@hotmail.com
Chris McGonnell smeagol@NOkey-net.net
BusyGuy BusyGuy@Work.ru
Mr Baggins rob_murfin@hotmail.com
Brian Fletcher brianf88@bigpond.net.au
xxein@bellsouth.net xxein@bellsouth.net
Bill Snyder bsnyder@airmail.net
Masked Avenger cootey59_remove@yahoo.com
Randy Poe poespam-trap@yahoo.com
GeekBoy spam@spam.net
Sven Hesse drmccoy@users.sourceforge.net
Marcus Denning marcusdenning@yahoo.com

========================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
========================================
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Each orientation is a point in a pseudo-random pressure field. Reply with quote

"Jeff.Relf" <Jeff_Relf@Yahoo.COM> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Jul_12_1Hue@Cotse.NET...
Quote:
Hi Puddleduck, In essence, you asked me:

At a given X, Y, Z, T, are there unique points, P ( Pressure ) ?

Yes, come to think of it... great question !
Zooming out, a photon observed today from the birth of the CMB
has undergone X oscillations... which by conversions
( c * t, Pressure_Cosmos = - ( .74 / .26 ) * Density_Matter * c^2 )
represents a length, a duration, and a pressure field ( a mass ).
Zooming in, the SI meter, second and kilogram
can each be defined as oscillation counts.
Sans zooming, my directional ( WiFi ) antenna
could have an infinite number of orientations at any given X,Y,Z,T.
In other words, there's no limit to the number of unique films
that could be recorded at that X,Y,Z, depending on it's orientation.
Each orientation is a point in a pseudo-random pressure field.

Gibberish.

Quote:
Why are their five spatial dimensions instead of six ?
Probably because most people ( e.g. you and T_Wake ) can't handle three.

Cant handle three? I think you are wrong there. More importantly if the sole
basis of your (ahem) theory is finding something "I" cant "handle" you are
more foolish than previously thought.
Back to top
george Hammond1
science forum beginner


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

"my mother" <l3jklr94jt594j@comicmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1152815287.113711.303530@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Quote:


All of which brings us to the present modern scientific
thesis which is:

RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH

[my mother]
yo mean life after life yo moron

becus if once death, what good in being alive but dead

[Hammond]

Actually it's "life before death" because the mechanism consists
of a one millisecond "brain readout" of the "Afterlife dream" just
prior to death and then this dream is "dilated" by a factor of 10^15
so that the deceased actually lives in the Afterlife for 5 years or more.
Point is, it is life "before death" which only APPEARS
to be"after death" because of the (Twins Paradox) Relativistic
LOSS OF SIMULTANEITY between this world
and the next..... in other words, in the few seconds that
the bedside bereaved see the person apparently breathe his
last in THEIR frame of reference....the deceased himself actually
passes 5 years in a paradisical Afterlife world in HIS frame of
reference..... all in a days work for Relativity, as Al Einstein said !

--
========================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
========================================
Back to top
Phineas T Puddleduck
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 759

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

In article <DfAtg.4166$vO.465@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>, George
Hammond <Nowhere1@notspam.com> wrote:

Quote:
Point is, it is life "before death" which only APPEARS
to be"after death" because of the (Twins Paradox) Relativistic
LOSS OF SIMULTANEITY between this world
and the next..... in other words, in the few seconds that
the bedside bereaved see the person apparently breathe his
last in THEIR frame of reference....the deceased himself actually
passes 5 years in a paradisical Afterlife world in HIS frame of
reference..... all in a days work for Relativity, as Al Einstein said !

Did you take into account the pressure dimension of the six spatial
coordinates?

--
Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Corollary -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³It approaches the asymptote faster, the more Œpseduos¹ you throw in
your formulas.²
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
³Gravity is one of the four fundamental interactions. The classical
theory of gravity - Einstein's general relativity - is the subject
of this book.² : Hartle/ Gravity pg 1
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orange jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson
why parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top
T Wake
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

"George Hammond" <Nowhere1@notspam.com> wrote in message
news:DfAtg.4166$vO.465@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Quote:

"my mother" <l3jklr94jt594j@comicmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1152815287.113711.303530@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...


All of which brings us to the present modern scientific
thesis which is:

RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH

[my mother]
yo mean life after life yo moron

becus if once death, what good in being alive but dead

[Hammond]
Actually it's "life before death" because the mechanism consists
of a one millisecond "brain readout" of the "Afterlife dream" just
prior to death and then this dream is "dilated" by a factor of 10^15
so that the deceased actually lives in the Afterlife for 5 years or more.
Point is, it is life "before death" which only APPEARS
to be"after death" because of the (Twins Paradox) Relativistic
LOSS OF SIMULTANEITY between this world
and the next..... in other words, in the few seconds that
the bedside bereaved see the person apparently breathe his
last in THEIR frame of reference....the deceased himself actually
passes 5 years in a paradisical Afterlife world in HIS frame of
reference..... all in a days work for Relativity, as Al Einstein said !

Fantastic example of Hamster's ability to sound all technical when
discussing gibberish.
Back to top
fwd: from Erik
science forum addict


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: RELATIVITY CAUSES LIFE AFTER DEATH Reply with quote

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:03:30 +0100, Phineas T Puddleduck
<phineaspuddleduck@googlemail.com_NOSPAM> wrote:

Quote:
In article <DfAtg.4166$vO.465@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>, George
Hammond <Nowhere1@notspam.com> wrote:

Point is, it is life "before death" which only APPEARS
to be"after death" because of the (Twins Paradox) Relativistic
LOSS OF SIMULTANEITY between this world
and the next..... in other words, in the few seconds that
the bedside bereaved see the person apparently breathe his
last in THEIR frame of reference....the deceased himself actually
passes 5 years in a paradisical Afterlife world in HIS frame of
reference..... all in a days work for Relativity, as Al Einstein said !

[Phinny]
Did you take into account the pressure dimension of the six spatial
coordinates?

[Hammond]
No problem Phinny, the Einstein Stress-Energy tensor in
this case has no "pressure" terms on the diagonal, and there
are no off diagonal (momentum) terms because it is a
"static" gravitational problem.... in fact the ONLY non-zero
term in the Stress-Energy tensor is the 44 term, which
is the "rest mass" term.... same as the "linearized
gravity" case in ordinary Relativity.
No problem.
========================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
========================================
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 12 of 14 [207 Posts] Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, ..., 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:00 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Question about Life. socratus Probability 0 Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:01 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde Physics 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde New Theories 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde Particle 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm
No new posts "Another Rebuff to General Relativity By Cosmological Obs... Tde Relativity 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0812s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0226s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]