FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Relativity
Space-time and time dilation
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [41 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3 Next
Author Message
PD
science forum Guru


Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 4363

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153174061.664427.60160@35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153150166.249402.268270@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect..I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~fields/

Henry Haapalainen

You've been provided that. You've chosen not to believe it. There's
nothing anybody can do to fix that. (PD)

Belief does not mean much in physics, not mine or yours. (HH)

Exactly, which is why what you've done is not physics.
What you've done is based on what you *believe* and don't *believe*,
not on evidence.

PD

There is nothing in the theory, which is based on my belief. There is the
"idea" of falling space, But I proved that there is no other possibility.

And how have you proven that, and to whom?
Plausibility does not constitute proof.

Quote:
After that, one fact leads to another. It is far from "modern physics", but
you have to blame the facts not me. (HH)
Back to top
PD
science forum Guru


Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 4363

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153173862.903343.170680@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"Mdmeenken" <mdmeenken@wanadoo.nl> kirjoitti
viestissä:44bb6282$0$88008$dbd49001@news.wanadoo.nl...

"Henry Haapalainen" <kirppu@kolumbus.fi> schreef in bericht
news:VDyug.20072$d24.6359@reader1.news.jippii.net...
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect. I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~fields/

Henry Haapalainen


as far as time dilation is concerned,you are wrong,
what about space time?
here is your answer no need to wait any longer. (Mdmeenken)

Now you just have to prove that, or find the mistake (exactly) in 'falling
space'. Then you win 1.000 dollars. (HH)

That's two separate things. Finding the mistake is easy. Proving it to
you is impossible.
Now, do you mean "or" or "and"?

PD

Please, learn to read. (HH)

In that case, I claim the 1.000 dollars.
As you say, I have to do ONE of the following two things:
a) find the mistake (exactly)
b) prove that to you.

PD
Back to top
xxein@bellsouth.net
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 272

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153174061.664427.60160@35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153150166.249402.268270@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect..I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~fields/

Henry Haapalainen


There is nothing in the theory, which is based on my belief. There is the
"idea" of falling space, But I proved that there is no other possibility.
After that, one fact leads to another. It is far from "modern physics", but
you have to blame the facts not me. (HH)

xxein: Falling space (gravity) is fine, but I cannot agree with your
understanding of it nor your conclusions.

Does this statement help you to understand how belief interferes with
logic?
Back to top
Bilge
science forum Guru


Joined: 30 Apr 2005
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen, fraud and illiterate idiot:

Quote:
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect. I am still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

Try reading the experimental literature. I realize that you really
don't care whether real experiments agree with your stream of
unconsciousness bullshit, but you _would_ find plenty of objections
if you had the brains to look.
Back to top
Henry Haapalainen
science forum Guru


Joined: 07 Jul 2005
Posts: 493

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153181279.007908.316350@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153174061.664427.60160@35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153150166.249402.268270@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect..I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~fields/

Henry Haapalainen

You've been provided that. You've chosen not to believe it. There's
nothing anybody can do to fix that. (PD)

Belief does not mean much in physics, not mine or yours. (HH)

Exactly, which is why what you've done is not physics.
What you've done is based on what you *believe* and don't *believe*,
not on evidence.

PD

There is nothing in the theory, which is based on my belief. There is the
"idea" of falling space, But I proved that there is no other possibility.
After that, one fact leads to another. It is far from "modern physics",
but
you have to blame the facts not me. (HH)

And how have you proven that, and to whom?
Plausibility does not constitute proof. (PD)

A theory can be proven wrong, not right. (HH)
Back to top
Henry Haapalainen
science forum Guru


Joined: 07 Jul 2005
Posts: 493

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153181363.138525.163130@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153173862.903343.170680@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"Mdmeenken" <mdmeenken@wanadoo.nl> kirjoitti
viestissä:44bb6282$0$88008$dbd49001@news.wanadoo.nl...

"Henry Haapalainen" <kirppu@kolumbus.fi> schreef in bericht
news:VDyug.20072$d24.6359@reader1.news.jippii.net...
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect. I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~fields/

Henry Haapalainen


as far as time dilation is concerned,you are wrong,
what about space time?
here is your answer no need to wait any longer. (Mdmeenken)

Now you just have to prove that, or find the mistake (exactly) in
'falling
space'. Then you win 1.000 dollars. (HH)

That's two separate things. Finding the mistake is easy. Proving it to
you is impossible.
Now, do you mean "or" or "and"?

PD

Please, learn to read. (HH)

In that case, I claim the 1.000 dollars.
As you say, I have to do ONE of the following two things:
a) find the mistake (exactly)
b) prove that to you.

PD

A reward awaits
You will win 1000 US dollars if you can come up with an argument that
invalidates this theory of gravity as falling space, either completely or a
major part of it. For example, you may find an inconsistency or a claim that
contradicts an experimental result.
The reward will be paid to the first person with a valid argument. If you
doubt this, let me tell you something about myself. I am 60 years old, I
publish four magazines, and I am quite well known in Finland. My reputation
would not allow me to break my promise.

Can we here your proof/proofs now?

Henry Haapalainen
Back to top
Henry Haapalainen
science forum Guru


Joined: 07 Jul 2005
Posts: 493

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

"Bilge" <dubious@radioactivex.lebesque-al.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:slrnebp5nv.6a.dubious@radioactivex.lebesque-al.net...
Quote:
Henry Haapalainen, fraud and illiterate idiot:

I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect. I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

Try reading the experimental literature. I realize that you really
don't care whether real experiments agree with your stream of
unconsciousness bullshit, but you _would_ find plenty of objections
if you had the brains to look.

A11

In relativity theory, time has been made a varying quantity like weight and
distance. This assumption is still unsupported by any research result.
Relativity theory's most enthusiastic supporters believe that there should
be a mass of evidence - but there is none. There are only misunderstandings
of how an atomic clock operates (the effect of acceleration), and
misunderstandings of what objective research demands. In many cases,
attempts have been made to use the theory to prove itself. (HH)
Back to top
PD
science forum Guru


Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 4363

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153181279.007908.316350@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153174061.664427.60160@35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153150166.249402.268270@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect..I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~fields/

Henry Haapalainen

You've been provided that. You've chosen not to believe it. There's
nothing anybody can do to fix that. (PD)

Belief does not mean much in physics, not mine or yours. (HH)

Exactly, which is why what you've done is not physics.
What you've done is based on what you *believe* and don't *believe*,
not on evidence.

PD

There is nothing in the theory, which is based on my belief. There is the
"idea" of falling space, But I proved that there is no other possibility.
After that, one fact leads to another. It is far from "modern physics",
but
you have to blame the facts not me. (HH)

And how have you proven that, and to whom?
Plausibility does not constitute proof. (PD)

A theory can be proven wrong, not right. (HH)

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

You just said, "There is the idea of falling space, but I proved that
there is no other possibility"
Then you said, "A theory can be proven wrong, not right."

So if you prove that there is no other possibility, does that prove the
theory wrong or right?

PD
Back to top
PD
science forum Guru


Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 4363

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153181363.138525.163130@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"PD" <TheDraperFamily@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1153173862.903343.170680@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
"Mdmeenken" <mdmeenken@wanadoo.nl> kirjoitti
viestissä:44bb6282$0$88008$dbd49001@news.wanadoo.nl...

"Henry Haapalainen" <kirppu@kolumbus.fi> schreef in bericht
news:VDyug.20072$d24.6359@reader1.news.jippii.net...
I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect. I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~fields/

Henry Haapalainen


as far as time dilation is concerned,you are wrong,
what about space time?
here is your answer no need to wait any longer. (Mdmeenken)

Now you just have to prove that, or find the mistake (exactly) in
'falling
space'. Then you win 1.000 dollars. (HH)

That's two separate things. Finding the mistake is easy. Proving it to
you is impossible.
Now, do you mean "or" or "and"?

PD

Please, learn to read. (HH)

In that case, I claim the 1.000 dollars.
As you say, I have to do ONE of the following two things:
a) find the mistake (exactly)
b) prove that to you.

PD

A reward awaits
You will win 1000 US dollars if you can come up with an argument that
invalidates this theory of gravity as falling space, either completely or a
major part of it. For example, you may find an inconsistency or a claim that
contradicts an experimental result.
The reward will be paid to the first person with a valid argument. If you
doubt this, let me tell you something about myself. I am 60 years old, I
publish four magazines, and I am quite well known in Finland. My reputation
would not allow me to break my promise.

Can we here your proof/proofs now?

I don't have to prove it to you. As you advertised I have to do ONE of
the above, not both. That's what "or" means. I've found the mistake
(exactly). I do not ALSO have to prove that to you. That would change
"or" to "and". Do you mean to change your statement?

PD
Back to top
Bilge
science forum Guru


Joined: 30 Apr 2005
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen, flatulent windbag:

Quote:

"Bilge" <dubious@radioactivex.lebesque-al.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:slrnebp5nv.6a.dubious@radioactivex.lebesque-al.net...
Henry Haapalainen, fraud and illiterate idiot:

I have proved, that space-time and time dilation are incorrect. I am
still
waiting for the first matter-of-fact objection against it.

Try reading the experimental literature. I realize that you really
don't care whether real experiments agree with your stream of
unconsciousness bullshit, but you _would_ find plenty of objections
if you had the brains to look.

A11
In relativity theory, time has been made a varying quantity like weight and

Have you been and ineducable flake all of your life or did you have
to work at it?

Quote:
distance. This assumption is still unsupported by any research result.
Relativity theory's most enthusiastic supporters believe that there should
be a mass of evidence - but there is none. There are only misunderstandings
of how an atomic clock operates (the effect of acceleration), and
misunderstandings of what objective research demands. In many cases,
attempts have been made to use the theory to prove itself. (HH)

Back to top
dda1
science forum Guru


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: s**t on YOU, Henry Haapalainen Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
<snipped, due to extreme idiocy>

Henry, you are one of the most persistent cretins!
Back to top
Henry Haapalainen
science forum Guru


Joined: 07 Jul 2005
Posts: 493

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Quote:
A reward awaits
You will win 1000 US dollars if you can come up with an argument that
invalidates this theory of gravity as falling space, either completely or
a
major part of it. For example, you may find an inconsistency or a claim
that
contradicts an experimental result.
The reward will be paid to the first person with a valid argument. If you
doubt this, let me tell you something about myself. I am 60 years old, I
publish four magazines, and I am quite well known in Finland. My
reputation
would not allow me to break my promise.

Can we here your proof/proofs now?

I don't have to prove it to you. As you advertised I have to do ONE of
the above, not both. That's what "or" means. I've found the mistake
(exactly). I do not ALSO have to prove that to you. That would change
"or" to "and". Do you mean to change your statement?

PD

I have said many times that I don't bother to discuss with you. I try to
remember it in the future.

Henry Haapalainen
Back to top
dda1
science forum Guru


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Henry Haapalainen - Cheater Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
A reward awaits
You will win 1000 US dollars if you can come up with an argument that
invalidates this theory of gravity as falling space, either completely or

Henry Haapalainen

Why don't you pay , cheating m**********r?
Every time one google your name one finds that you:

-are a fucking idiot
-are a cheater who DOESN'T keep his word

s**t on you, Henry Haapalainen!
Back to top
PD
science forum Guru


Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 4363

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

Henry Haapalainen wrote:
Quote:
A reward awaits
You will win 1000 US dollars if you can come up with an argument that
invalidates this theory of gravity as falling space, either completely or
a
major part of it. For example, you may find an inconsistency or a claim
that
contradicts an experimental result.
The reward will be paid to the first person with a valid argument. If you
doubt this, let me tell you something about myself. I am 60 years old, I
publish four magazines, and I am quite well known in Finland. My
reputation
would not allow me to break my promise.

Can we here your proof/proofs now?

I don't have to prove it to you. As you advertised I have to do ONE of
the above, not both. That's what "or" means. I've found the mistake
(exactly). I do not ALSO have to prove that to you. That would change
"or" to "and". Do you mean to change your statement?

PD

I have said many times that I don't bother to discuss with you. I try to
remember it in the future.


As I thought. Your reputation in Finland regardless, your reputation
here is that you do not mean what you say, and you do not say what you
mean.

PD
Back to top
Sorcerer1
science forum Guru


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 410

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Space-time and time dilation Reply with quote

"Henry Haapalainen" <kirppu@kolumbus.fi> wrote in message
news:SYxvg.21835$8e.20079@reader1.news.jippii.net...
|
| > A reward awaits
| > You will win 1000 US dollars if you can come up with an argument that
| > invalidates this theory of gravity as falling space, either completely
or
| > a
| > major part of it. For example, you may find an inconsistency or a claim
| > that
| > contradicts an experimental result.
| > The reward will be paid to the first person with a valid argument. If
you
| > doubt this, let me tell you something about myself. I am 60 years old, I
| > publish four magazines, and I am quite well known in Finland. My
| > reputation
| > would not allow me to break my promise.
| >
| > Can we here your proof/proofs now?
|
| I don't have to prove it to you. As you advertised I have to do ONE of
| the above, not both. That's what "or" means. I've found the mistake
| (exactly). I do not ALSO have to prove that to you. That would change
| "or" to "and". Do you mean to change your statement?
|
| PD
|
| I have said many times that I don't bother to discuss with you. I try to
| remember it in the future.
|
| Henry Haapalainen

You don't pay up, either. Your reputation may be good in Finland,
but it sucks in the rest of the world.
Androcles
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [41 Posts] Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:29 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Relativity
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts SRT , GRT and “ Minkowski space “. socratus Relativity 1 Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:49 pm
No new posts Undestanding SR - examination time. Nicolaas Vroom Relativity 14 Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:00 pm
No new posts equilateral triangles in space, and cyclohexane David Madore Math 0 Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:05 pm
No new posts Homology of a certain space question James1118 Math 2 Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:22 pm
No new posts How much electrolyte lost every time SLA/gel battery is c... fancy nospam tunes Battery 0 Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:44 am

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0468s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0050s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]