FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Fusion
Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
Cyclotrimethylenetrinitra
science forum beginner


Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

X-No-Archive:yes

My theory is that cold fusion is really, really simple
and has been discovered a hundred times during
history, but the one who discovered cold fusion
always nuked him- or herself and the whole
city, which often was the whole civilization.

That means, archaelogists have to look for
thoroughly destroyed places to find evidence
of cold fusion.

If they're lucky, the scientist was able to
store some information in a safe place.

I'd take a look at civilizations or wealthy
cities that suddenly disappeared. Probably
accidenly nuked by a cold fusion device.

This does also explain the fate of Atlantis
and numerous other cultures.

What do you think about my theory?
Back to top
Woland
science forum beginner


Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine wrote:
Quote:
X-No-Archive:yes

My theory is that cold fusion is really, really simple
and has been discovered a hundred times during
history, but the one who discovered cold fusion
always nuked him- or herself and the whole
city, which often was the whole civilization.

That means, archaelogists have to look for
thoroughly destroyed places to find evidence
of cold fusion.

If they're lucky, the scientist was able to
store some information in a safe place.

I'd take a look at civilizations or wealthy
cities that suddenly disappeared. Probably
accidenly nuked by a cold fusion device.

This does also explain the fate of Atlantis
and numerous other cultures.

What do you think about my theory?

I think its about as credible as hollow-earth theory.
Back to top
David Johnson
science forum beginner


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

"Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine" <rdx@acetoneperoxide.org> wrote in
news:e39jqo$dkb$1@emma.aioe.org:

Quote:
X-No-Archive:yes

My theory is that cold fusion is really, really simple
and has been discovered a hundred times during
history, but the one who discovered cold fusion
always nuked him- or herself and the whole
city, which often was the whole civilization.

That means, archaelogists have to look for
thoroughly destroyed places to find evidence
of cold fusion.

If they're lucky, the scientist was able to
store some information in a safe place.

I'd take a look at civilizations or wealthy
cities that suddenly disappeared. Probably
accidenly nuked by a cold fusion device.

This does also explain the fate of Atlantis
and numerous other cultures.

What do you think about my theory?

Best joke I've heard in months, actually.

David
Back to top
Woland
science forum beginner


Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

David Johnson wrote:
Quote:
"Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine" <rdx@acetoneperoxide.org> wrote in
news:e39jqo$dkb$1@emma.aioe.org:

X-No-Archive:yes

My theory is that cold fusion is really, really simple
and has been discovered a hundred times during
history, but the one who discovered cold fusion
always nuked him- or herself and the whole
city, which often was the whole civilization.

That means, archaelogists have to look for
thoroughly destroyed places to find evidence
of cold fusion.

If they're lucky, the scientist was able to
store some information in a safe place.

I'd take a look at civilizations or wealthy
cities that suddenly disappeared. Probably
accidenly nuked by a cold fusion device.

This does also explain the fate of Atlantis
and numerous other cultures.

What do you think about my theory?

Best joke I've heard in months, actually.

David

Obviously you havn't heard this one then:
Where do pirates keep their buccaneers?
Under their buccan-hats!
Back to top
David Johnson
science forum beginner


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

"Dr. Acula" <jerrydeon@gmail.com> wrote in news:1146750283.087551.227950
@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Quote:

David Johnson wrote:
"Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine" <rdx@acetoneperoxide.org> wrote in
news:e39jqo$dkb$1@emma.aioe.org:

X-No-Archive:yes

My theory is that cold fusion is really, really simple
and has been discovered a hundred times during
history, but the one who discovered cold fusion
always nuked him- or herself and the whole
city, which often was the whole civilization.

That means, archaelogists have to look for
thoroughly destroyed places to find evidence
of cold fusion.

If they're lucky, the scientist was able to
store some information in a safe place.

I'd take a look at civilizations or wealthy
cities that suddenly disappeared. Probably
accidenly nuked by a cold fusion device.

This does also explain the fate of Atlantis
and numerous other cultures.

What do you think about my theory?

Best joke I've heard in months, actually.

David

Obviously you havn't heard this one then:
Where do pirates keep their buccaneers?
Under their buccan-hats!

Ummm, no...I think I'll still go with the "ancient cold fusion" joke...

David
Back to top
wfaxon@gis.net
science forum beginner


Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

Surely you've heard of pirate corn?

Costs a buck an ear.
Back to top
Peter Jason
science forum beginner


Joined: 05 May 2005
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

"David Johnson"
<trolleyfan_nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in
message
news:Xns97B9830E3C0EEtrolleyfan@209.210.176.62...
Quote:
"Dr. Acula" <jerrydeon@gmail.com> wrote in
news:1146750283.087551.227950
@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:


David Johnson wrote:
"Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine"
rdx@acetoneperoxide.org> wrote in
news:e39jqo$dkb$1@emma.aioe.org:

X-No-Archive:yes

My theory is that cold fusion is
really, really simple
and has been discovered a hundred times
during
history, but the one who discovered
cold fusion
always nuked him- or herself and the
whole
city, which often was the whole
civilization.

That means, archaelogists have to look
for
thoroughly destroyed places to find
evidence
of cold fusion.

If they're lucky, the scientist was
able to
store some information in a safe place.

I'd take a look at civilizations or
wealthy
cities that suddenly disappeared.
Probably
accidenly nuked by a cold fusion
device.

This does also explain the fate of
Atlantis
and numerous other cultures.

What do you think about my theory?

Best joke I've heard in months, actually.

David

Obviously you havn't heard this one then:
Where do pirates keep their buccaneers?
Under their buccan-hats!

Ummm, no...I think I'll still go with the
"ancient cold fusion" joke...

David


Can anyone here PROVE that cold fusion was
not discovered in antiquity?

Another thing the ancients wrote about was
that the whole earth was spinning on an ocean
of crude oil, formed by the fusion of C & H
when the earth cooled, and that this layer is
about 1000Km deep and all we have to do is
drill down deep enough to find it. Don't
sell the SUV yet!
Back to top
Zeno
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

Ok. Just for your information.

If you know anything about cold-fusion you would know that you can't
blow up something with it yet.

All that researchers have descovered thus far is that you can obtain a
huge
amount of energy from a handlful of ionized gas.

Yes, from a handful of ionized gas you can get 1000 volts at 600amps
from
a magnetic fusion process.

Stop wasting your breath on time-wasting theories about civilisations
wiping each other out
with cold-fusion devices; that makes no sense.


Have a fusiononic day,
Zeno.
Back to top
The Real Chris
science forum addict


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 75

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

How much for one to supply electrical power to my home, will it fit in the
cupboard under the stairs?

Chris.

"Zeno" <greenrayder@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1147349715.244322.105580@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Ok. Just for your information.

If you know anything about cold-fusion you would know that you can't
blow up something with it yet.

All that researchers have descovered thus far is that you can obtain a
huge
amount of energy from a handlful of ionized gas.

Yes, from a handful of ionized gas you can get 1000 volts at 600amps
from
a magnetic fusion process.

Stop wasting your breath on time-wasting theories about civilisations
wiping each other out
with cold-fusion devices; that makes no sense.


Have a fusiononic day,
Zeno.
Back to top
Zeno
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

Well. Lets say, if you can fit your car's engine into that cupboard
then I think you can....hrm..

I am working on a "smaller version" idea, have my plans drawn on CAD
tools
to get it right by myself.

There is no real limit to the energy you can tap from fusion. If you
could compare the amount of energy you get back from what you put it,
it's incredible, more than 100x back.

Those guys trying the HOT fusion idea (Tokamak FUSION Powerplant) are
just wasting billions of dollars. although it could potentially work, I
wonder why they go through all that trouble just to get their hands on
cheep clean energy. With all that heat, you have a another problem with
radiation. So I think the COLD Fusion idea is the best, as its even
cleaner than HOT Fusion and much safer to use.

I guess the reason why they haven't done COLD Fusion yet is because
they don't know how.

I first got the car-engine Fusion idea from a dream I had a few months
ago. Then I read up on the internet if it has been done before, and
what do you know, I found a guy that died last year in April of cancer
that did exactly what I dreamed about. so my dream was confirmed, and I
took that knowledge and started doing some more research, and soon came
to understand what fusion is and how simple it is to replicate. COLD
fusion is by far the most simple to do, anyone can do it... but I'm
talking about the "anyone" that knows how to put it together without
knowing the math.

I needed the math to confirm everything before I got someone to set
money on the table willing to sponsor me, based on an "idea" but
ofcourse a PROVEN idea as it is already.

You know, some investors don't know like word of mouth, and I have yet
to find an investor that is willing to take the plunge and lets get it
on the roll.

All I need is money. I know the people that can professionally design
everything on their CAD tools for me and I know the companies that can
do the metal work and I know where to get the gas that I need to get it
working and sell it commercially. All I need is the money.

I wish I could get this to someone with the brains to help me, or be
God's will on the earth because we don't have lots of time anymore.

Time will tell....


All the best and golden rest,
Zeno.


The Real Chris wrote:
Quote:
How much for one to supply electrical power to my home, will it fit in the
cupboard under the stairs?

Chris.
Back to top
grisly
science forum beginner


Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

On Sat, 13 May 2006 14:14:47 -0700, Zeno wrote:

Quote:
Hi Chris,

Well. Lets say, if you can fit your car's engine into that cupboard
then I think you can....hrm..

I am working on a "smaller version" idea, have my plans drawn on CAD
tools
to get it right by myself.

There is no real limit to the energy you can tap from fusion. If you
could compare the amount of energy you get back from what you put it,
it's incredible, more than 100x back.

Those guys trying the HOT fusion idea (Tokamak FUSION Powerplant) are
just wasting billions of dollars. although it could potentially work, I
wonder why they go through all that trouble just to get their hands on
cheep clean energy. With all that heat, you have a another problem with
radiation. So I think the COLD Fusion idea is the best, as its even
cleaner than HOT Fusion and much safer to use.

I guess the reason why they haven't done COLD Fusion yet is because
they don't know how.

I first got the car-engine Fusion idea from a dream I had a few months
ago. Then I read up on the internet if it has been done before, and
what do you know, I found a guy that died last year in April of cancer
that did exactly what I dreamed about. so my dream was confirmed, and I
took that knowledge and started doing some more research, and soon came
to understand what fusion is and how simple it is to replicate. COLD
fusion is by far the most simple to do, anyone can do it... but I'm
talking about the "anyone" that knows how to put it together without
knowing the math.

I needed the math to confirm everything before I got someone to set
money on the table willing to sponsor me, based on an "idea" but
ofcourse a PROVEN idea as it is already.

You know, some investors don't know like word of mouth, and I have yet
to find an investor that is willing to take the plunge and lets get it
on the roll.

All I need is money. I know the people that can professionally design
everything on their CAD tools for me and I know the companies that can
do the metal work and I know where to get the gas that I need to get it
working and sell it commercially. All I need is the money.

I wish I could get this to someone with the brains to help me, or be
God's will on the earth because we don't have lots of time anymore.

Time will tell....


All the best and golden rest,
Zeno.


http://www.ribbonsoft.com/qcad.html
Open Source CAD software. works with dxf files for export

to Autocad or other CAD software.
is available during installation of linux operating sytems.(free)

be careful with the investor funding. i know of a cold-fusion researcher
who did nothing wrong except receive funding from someone who LATER
was under investigation. This was about 10 years ago and a lot of his
peers tried to get him fired.

A small cold-fusion device should not cost more than $100 even if it
requires noble metals for catalyst. The small, proof of concept device
will bring the investors.
Back to top
Peter Jason
science forum beginner


Joined: 05 May 2005
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

"Zeno" <greenrayder@gmail.com> wrote in
message
news:1147554887.401760.140440@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Hi Chris,

Well. Lets say, if you can fit your car's
engine into that cupboard
then I think you can....hrm..

I am working on a "smaller version" idea,
have my plans drawn on CAD
tools
to get it right by myself.

There is no real limit to the energy you
can tap from fusion. If you
could compare the amount of energy you get
back from what you put it,
it's incredible, more than 100x back.

Those guys trying the HOT fusion idea
(Tokamak FUSION Powerplant) are
just wasting billions of dollars. although
it could potentially work, I
wonder why they go through all that trouble
just to get their hands on
cheep clean energy. With all that heat, you
have a another problem with
radiation. So I think the COLD Fusion idea
is the best, as its even
cleaner than HOT Fusion and much safer to
use.

I guess the reason why they haven't done
COLD Fusion yet is because
they don't know how.

I first got the car-engine Fusion idea from
a dream I had a few months
ago. Then I read up on the internet if it
has been done before, and
what do you know, I found a guy that died
last year in April of cancer
that did exactly what I dreamed about. so
my dream was confirmed, and I
took that knowledge and started doing some
more research, and soon came
to understand what fusion is and how simple
it is to replicate. COLD
fusion is by far the most simple to do,
anyone can do it... but I'm
talking about the "anyone" that knows how
to put it together without
knowing the math.

I needed the math to confirm everything
before I got someone to set
money on the table willing to sponsor me,
based on an "idea" but
ofcourse a PROVEN idea as it is already.

You know, some investors don't know like
word of mouth, and I have yet
to find an investor that is willing to take
the plunge and lets get it
on the roll.

All I need is money. I know the people that
can professionally design
everything on their CAD tools for me and I
know the companies that can
do the metal work and I know where to get
the gas that I need to get it
working and sell it commercially. All I
need is the money.

I wish I could get this to someone with the
brains to help me, or be
God's will on the earth because we don't
have lots of time anymore.

Time will tell....


All the best and golden rest,
Zeno.


The Real Chris wrote:
How much for one to supply electrical
power to my home, will it fit in the
cupboard under the stairs?

Chris.

Back to top
Peter Jason
science forum beginner


Joined: 05 May 2005
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

"Zeno" <greenrayder@gmail.com> wrote in
message
news:1147554887.401760.140440@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
Hi Chris,

Well. Lets say, if you can fit your car's
engine into that cupboard
then I think you can....hrm..

I am working on a "smaller version" idea,
have my plans drawn on CAD
tools
to get it right by myself.

There is no real limit to the energy you
can tap from fusion. If you
could compare the amount of energy you get
back from what you put it,
it's incredible, more than 100x back.

Those guys trying the HOT fusion idea
(Tokamak FUSION Powerplant) are
just wasting billions of dollars. although
it could potentially work, I
wonder why they go through all that trouble
just to get their hands on
cheep clean energy. With all that heat, you
have a another problem with
radiation. So I think the COLD Fusion idea
is the best, as its even
cleaner than HOT Fusion and much safer to
use.

I guess the reason why they haven't done
COLD Fusion yet is because
they don't know how.

I first got the car-engine Fusion idea from
a dream I had a few months
ago. Then I read up on the internet if it
has been done before, and
what do you know, I found a guy that died
last year in April of cancer
that did exactly what I dreamed about. so
my dream was confirmed, and I
took that knowledge and started doing some
more research, and soon came
to understand what fusion is and how simple
it is to replicate. COLD
fusion is by far the most simple to do,
anyone can do it... but I'm
talking about the "anyone" that knows how
to put it together without
knowing the math.

I needed the math to confirm everything
before I got someone to set
money on the table willing to sponsor me,
based on an "idea" but
ofcourse a PROVEN idea as it is already.

You know, some investors don't know like
word of mouth, and I have yet
to find an investor that is willing to take
the plunge and lets get it
on the roll.

All I need is money. I know the people that
can professionally design
everything on their CAD tools for me and I
know the companies that can
do the metal work and I know where to get
the gas that I need to get it
working and sell it commercially. All I
need is the money.

I wish I could get this to someone with the
brains to help me, or be
God's will on the earth because we don't
have lots of time anymore.

Time will tell....


All the best and golden rest,
Zeno.


Even now Europe has started building a
mega-fusion reactor, costing squillions of
dollars, without any guarantee it will work.
It's the Torus-ring plasma type.
Back to top
Cary Jamison
science forum beginner


Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Archaeology is the key to discover cold fusion Reply with quote

Zeno wrote:

Quote:
I wish I could get this to someone with the brains to help me,

That seems to be a common problem with people doing CF research ;-P


Cary
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:30 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Fusion
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Cold fusion in hyper space? Fusion Fred in Fractallan Fusion 0 Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:49 am
No new posts Fusion experiments you can do The Real Chris Fusion 0 Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:54 pm
No new posts Why don't gases glow themselves cold? curious11 Research 6 Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:57 am
No new posts Why can't particle accelerators produce fusion? eastmond@yahoo.com Fusion 2 Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:04 pm
No new posts Builting a experimental fusion Tokomak at home TQJDM Fusion 5 Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:28 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.4347s ][ Queries: 16 (0.3899s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]