Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:47 pm Post subject:
Seeking a Ph.D. Student in the Field of Polymeric Materials
We are currently looking for a Ph.D. research assistant (RA) in the
field of polymeric materials at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Candidates who have some of the following qualifications are preferred:
1. Have already earned a master's degree in the field of polymeric
2. Have expertise on polymer blends, polymer composites and/or biobased
3. Have experience on characterizing polymeric materials.
4. Have strong motivation to excel
5. Have reasonable TOEFL and GRE scores and a decent GPA
We intend to fill the RA position by the Fall 2006 semester. RA
assistantship will be provided. For those who are interested in this
position, please send a letter of application and a current CV to Dr.
Chao Zhang at email@example.com soon as possible.