FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Electromagnetics
Model of Reality and magnetism
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
science forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Model of Reality and magnetism Reply with quote

In terms of the Model of Reality (refer to the thread in sci.physics),
magnetism can be charatcerized as the atonement between separated local
fields, or as the global field reaching a mean value. As a global
field, it reaches a mean value even if the subfields, **physically
separated**, have no aparent contact among them. What we call the
magnetic force is precisely this global mean field converging linking
together its local fields, considering that some of the subfields would
hold values (characterized as mean field **values**) that would not be
atuned. It is the dynamic of the local mean subfields converging to the
global mean field value what is interpreted at our level of observation
as magnetism.

This is a legal identity, the now. YOu may also be interested in the
threads of Possibility of Telepathy and Potency of a brain

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
Back to top
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
science forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Model of Reality and magnetism Reply with quote

SO it is the local fields of, say, two obejcts, themagnet and the
metal, that are drawn tgether as the global field converges to a mean
field value, BUt note that all these fields are fluctuating! This is
the dual wave nature of EM...

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
Back to top
Sue...
science forum Guru


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 2684

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Model of Reality and magnetism Reply with quote

Fabrizio J Bonsignore wrote:
Quote:
SO it is the local fields of, say, two obejcts, themagnet and the
metal, that are drawn tgether as the global field converges to a mean
field value, BUt note that all these fields are fluctuating! This is
the dual wave nature of EM...

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore

"The origin of magentism"
http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/302l/lectures/node62.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_integral
http://web.mit.edu/8.02t/www/802TEAL3D/visualizations/light/index.htm

Sue...
Back to top
yt56erd
science forum Guru


Joined: 13 May 2005
Posts: 313

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Model of Reality and magnetism Reply with quote

Sue... wrote:
Quote:
Fabrizio J Bonsignore wrote:
SO it is the local fields of, say, two obejcts, themagnet and the
metal, that are drawn tgether as the global field converges to a mean
field value, BUt note that all these fields are fluctuating! This is
the dual wave nature of EM...

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore

"The origin of magentism"
http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/302l/lectures/node62.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_integral
http://web.mit.edu/8.02t/www/802TEAL3D/visualizations/light/index.htm

Sue...

KOOKFITE
Back to top
Robert Kolker
science forum Guru


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1756

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Model of Reality and magnetism Reply with quote

Fabrizio J Bonsignore wrote:

Quote:
In terms of the Model of Reality (refer to the thread in sci.physics),
magnetism can be charatcerized as the atonement between separated local
fields, or as the global field reaching a mean value. As a global
field, it reaches a mean value even if the subfields, **physically
separated**,

Why don't you learn some electromagnetic theory and quantum
electrodynamics instead of spouting nonsense. We know what
electromagnetic fields are things to Faraday, Maxwell, Dirac and many
others. We really don't need any new models in this area.

Quantum electrodynamics has accounted for every non-gravitational,
non-nuclear interaction. It predicts to fifteen decimal places of
precision.

Bob Kolker
Back to top
Math Freak
science forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Model of Reality and magnetism Reply with quote

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:00:02 -0500, Robert Kolker
wrote:

Quote:
Why don't you learn some electromagnetic theory and quantum
electrodynamics

How was Tel Aviv? Did you ride any buses in there or
did you prefer to walk the measly distances.

--

"rahe dirineh nahAdiyyo gerefti rahe ghowm"

- Malekoshsho'araye Bahar
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:06 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » Electromagnetics
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts JSH: The gap covers social reality jstevh@msn.com Math 12 Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:35 am
No new posts Reality check ilya_shambat2004@yahoo.co Math 6 Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:16 pm
No new posts Uncountable model of PA ashu_1559@rediffmail.com1 Math 4 Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:16 pm
No new posts Actual Reality Versus Observed Reality. Len Gaasenbeek Relativity 5 Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:37 pm
No new posts new model of numbers dinar num-analysis 0 Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:23 am

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0384s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0196s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]