FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » New Theories
Dark energy defined
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
gb6724
science forum Guru


Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Posts: 1119

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

I'd like to share an explanation to what dark energy
is.

It is binding energy. This energy arises when large
gathering of masses are large enough that collectively they
begin rotating. The phenomena is similar to hurricanes,
where mass accumulates in the environment.

Such binding arises with inertial forces of high and
low pressures. The inertiality builds binding forces
where inert forces guide collectives of matter.

The binding force of rotational inertial forces are
so strong that in our galaxy it is estimated that
only 10 percent of mass is visible. The rest of the
dark energy forces are considered unknown.
The binding energy with 'inert' streams as in
hurricanes arises simply from the inertiality of
rotation.

george bajszar
Back to top
Mr Clarke
science forum beginner


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

<gb6724@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1151057721.167422.300770@r2g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
I'd like to share an explanation to what dark energy
is.

It is binding energy. This energy arises when large
gathering of masses are large enough that collectively they
begin rotating. The phenomena is similar to hurricanes,
where mass accumulates in the environment.

Such binding arises with inertial forces of high and
low pressures. The inertiality builds binding forces
where inert forces guide collectives of matter.

The binding force of rotational inertial forces are
so strong that in our galaxy it is estimated that
only 10 percent of mass is visible. The rest of the
dark energy forces are considered unknown.
The binding energy with 'inert' streams as in
hurricanes arises simply from the inertiality of
rotation.

george bajszar


Quite true (in your your own voice of mysticism my freind).

The Darker forces you mention are upon us already, they just need
giving names. Perhaps we should start labelling them after Greek Gods
for a start and then when we run out of those we give them customized
automobile registration plates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley Clarke
-------------------------------------------------------



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
Back to top
gb6724
science forum Guru


Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Posts: 1119

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

Mr Clarke ha escrito:

Quote:
gb6724@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1151057721.167422.300770@r2g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
I'd like to share an explanation to what dark energy
is.

It is binding energy. This energy arises when large
gathering of masses are large enough that collectively they
begin rotating. The phenomena is similar to hurricanes,
where mass accumulates in the environment.

Such binding arises with inertial forces of high and
low pressures. The inertiality builds binding forces
where inert forces guide collectives of matter.

The binding force of rotational inertial forces are
so strong that in our galaxy it is estimated that
only 10 percent of mass is visible. The rest of the
dark energy forces are considered unknown.
The binding energy with 'inert' streams as in
hurricanes arises simply from the inertiality of
rotation.

george bajszar


Quite true (in your your own voice of mysticism my freind).

The Darker forces you mention are upon us already, they just need
giving names. Perhaps we should start labelling them after Greek Gods
for a start and then when we run out of those we give them customized
automobile registration plates.

Dear Republican friend,

Dark energy was derived from the mystic mass science discovered.

Only 10 percent of mass is visible.

The dark energy force arises from the rotation of the galaxy.

Why do large accumulations of masses as in hurricane cause
binding forces? This force is found and identified as the dark
energy physicists found. The reason of not finding its source
directly lays in the common perception that suns orbit around
in a galaxy. Instead swirling becomes the dominant galactic
force, swirling due to a large mass gaining rotation.

gb
Back to top
gb6724
science forum Guru


Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Posts: 1119

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

Dark energy was derived from the mystic dark mass science
discovered. Only 10 percent of mass seems to be visible. The
dark energy force arise from the rotation of the galaxy.

Why do large accumulations of masses as in hurricanes cause
binding forces? The reason of not finding its source
directly lays in the common perception that Suns orbit around
in a galaxy. Instead swirling becomes the dominant galactic
force, swirling due to a large mass gaining rotation.

George Bajszar
Back to top
G=EMC^2 Glazier
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 527

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

gb I can theorize dark matter is iron dust scattered through out the
space of the universe. Who can prove I'm wrong? Bert
Back to top
Double-A
science forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 342

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Quote:
gb I can theorize dark matter is iron dust scattered through out the
space of the universe. Who can prove I'm wrong? Bert


Why can't it just be a large number of planet sized bodies, both
attached and unattached to stars, especially dense at certain distances
from the center of the galaxy?

Double-A
Back to top
G=EMC^2 Glazier
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 527

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

Double-A Dark energy,and dark matter,are two sides to the same coin;.
I(f you can't detect it because it does not reflect,or radiate it could
be every where. It could be right under your nose. It could be your
nose. bert
Back to top
G=EMC^2 Glazier
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 527

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined as Higgs Field Reply with quote

That's it Bert
Back to top
Double-A
science forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 342

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Quote:
Double-A Dark energy,and dark matter,are two sides to the same coin;.
I(f you can't detect it because it does not reflect,or radiate it could
be every where. It could be right under your nose. It could be your
nose. bert


Are you implying that I have a massive nose?

Double-A
Back to top
G=EMC^2 Glazier
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 527

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

Double-A You ask is your nose large. Never saw a picture of you or your
nose(you are virtual dark energy to me) However if you are Jewish than
you have a large nose. My nose is just right,and the reason is I'm half
Jewish and half Irish Bert
Back to top
Double-A
science forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 342

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Quote:
Double-A You ask is your nose large. Never saw a picture of you or your
nose(you are virtual dark energy to me) However if you are Jewish than
you have a large nose. My nose is just right,and the reason is I'm half
Jewish and half Irish Bert


Well, I am not Jewish, but my northern European ancesters could manage
some pretty good sized noses too. So I have a respectable sized nordic
style nose, but certainly not massive.

Double-A
Back to top
G=EMC^2 Glazier
science forum Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 527

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Dark energy defined Reply with quote

Double-A My nose is a Roman nose. They say people with large noses are
very clever. That means little nose people are stupid. I like girls with
tiny noses. Bert
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:28 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Physics » New Theories
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts I have found that a looooooooooot of astronomers figured ... gb6724 New Theories 5 Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:37 am
No new posts Energy (not pollution) and global warming. PETER1929@TISCALI.CO.UK New Theories 3 Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:38 pm
No new posts How the public could understand dark energy? gb6724 New Theories 10 Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:55 pm
No new posts The phrase 'dark matter' stephen@nomail.com Relativity 36 Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:57 am
No new posts derivation of relativistic kinetic energy castertroy14@hotmail.com1 Math 2 Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:22 am

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0558s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0375s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]