FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Science and Technology » Chem
How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
a_plutonium@hotmail.com
science forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1063

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming Reply with quote

This is the problem when you have a president who is not qualified to
be the president. Problems never get solved and unnecessary problems
are created (Iraq).

The solution to Global Warming is staring us in the face and is easy.
Daily we have airplanes flying the skies, and usually with their
cargoes empty or nearly empty.

If those cargoes were squeezed full with *thistle seed* or with some
form of lightweight shredded white paper. And at the apogee of
flightpath of those airplanes emitting these reflectants. Would cool
Earth.

Now is a ideal time to test this while the MidWest is under a heat
wave.

Every airplane that flys during this week has to cargo haul some
reflectant material.

My prefered material is thistle seeds because they float for a long
time and reflect sunlight.

If every airplane in this world was required to emit reflectants in the
apogee of their flightpath, then we will have solved Global Warming.
And during this heat wave is a perfect time to test out whether this is
a solution.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
whole entire Universe is just one big atom
where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
Back to top
Gordon
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 115

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming Reply with quote

On 17 Jul 2006 12:31:44 -0700, a_plutonium@hotmail.com wrote:

Quote:
This is the problem when you have a president who is not qualified to
be the president. Problems never get solved and unnecessary problems
are created (Iraq).

The solution to Global Warming is staring us in the face and is easy.
Daily we have airplanes flying the skies, and usually with their
cargoes empty or nearly empty.

If those cargoes were squeezed full with *thistle seed* or with some
form of lightweight shredded white paper. And at the apogee of
flightpath of those airplanes emitting these reflectants. Would cool
Earth.

Now is a ideal time to test this while the MidWest is under a heat
wave.

Every airplane that flys during this week has to cargo haul some
reflectant material.

My prefered material is thistle seeds because they float for a long
time and reflect sunlight.

If every airplane in this world was required to emit reflectants in the
apogee of their flightpath, then we will have solved Global Warming.
And during this heat wave is a perfect time to test out whether this is
a solution.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
whole entire Universe is just one big atom
where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

And what will the people in the southern hemisphere think of all

this. If your suggestion were put into practice, and if it worked
like you think it should, would they gleefully accept a
noticeably cooler winter? It is winter, down under, at present,
ya know?

It's all that Bush bunch's fault. The ancestors of that family
caused the last ice age, and probably were somehow involved in
all the warm cycles/ice ages of the past 400 million years.
Back to top
Prosecute EXXON Stockhold
science forum beginner


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: The sequin-covered cottonwood-paper-airplanes dolt is back... Reply with quote

The sequin-covered cottonwood paper airplanes dolt is back...

a_plutonium@hotmail.com wrote:
Quote:
This is the problem when you have a president who is not qualified to
be the president. Problems never get solved and unnecessary problems
are created (Iraq).

The solution to Global Warming is staring us in the face and is easy.
Daily we have airplanes flying the skies, and usually with their
cargoes empty or nearly empty.

If those cargoes were squeezed full with *thistle seed* or with some
form of lightweight shredded white paper. And at the apogee of
flightpath of those airplanes emitting these reflectants. Would cool
Earth.

Now is a ideal time to test this while the MidWest is under a heat
wave.

Every airplane that flys during this week has to cargo haul some
reflectant material.

My prefered material is thistle seeds because they float for a long
time and reflect sunlight.

If every airplane in this world was required to emit reflectants in the
apogee of their flightpath, then we will have solved Global Warming.
And during this heat wave is a perfect time to test out whether this is
a solution.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
whole entire Universe is just one big atom
where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
Back to top
Mxsmanic
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 148

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming Reply with quote

a_plutonium@hotmail.com writes:

Quote:
The solution to Global Warming is staring us in the face and is easy.

There isn't any solution to global warming. Even if it were caused
entirely by greenhouse gases, and even if we stopped producing those
tomorrow, the temperature would continue to increase for years.

It's likely that only a portion of global warming is due to greenhouse
gases.

--
Transpose mxsmanic and gmail to reach me by e-mail.
Back to top
Prosecute EXXON Stockhold
science forum beginner


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming Reply with quote

Mxsmanic wrote:

Quote:
There isn't any solution to global warming. Even if it were caused
entirely by greenhouse gases, and even if we stopped producing those
tomorrow, the temperature would continue to increase for years.

Yes for 20 to 30 years, then the temperatures would decrease based on
natural carbon sinks and disposal means which are currently overloaded
and clogged up. This is similar to the disposal of the carbon pollution
after WWII which took until 1970 to tame down again.

Quote:
It's likely that only a portion of global warming is due to greenhouse
gases.

Of course only part is due to man-made pollution gases, but this is the
part causing the damages. The natural climate is mild and quite nice
but you are too young to remember that since the nasty part started
rising up 30 years ago, and you consider "this" is "normal", you
ignorant fool.
Back to top
Mxsmanic
science forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 148

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming Reply with quote

Prosecute EXXON Stockholders for Global Warming Wildfires Damages
writes:

Quote:
Of course only part is due to man-made pollution gases, but this is the
part causing the damages. The natural climate is mild and quite nice
but you are too young to remember that since the nasty part started
rising up 30 years ago, and you consider "this" is "normal", you
ignorant fool.

I don't recall giving my age.

One need not look back 30 years. The planet was a lot cooler just ten
years ago.

--
Transpose mxsmanic and gmail to reach me by e-mail.
Back to top
Frank11
science forum beginner


Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming Reply with quote

Quote:
It's all that Bush bunch's fault. The ancestors of that family
caused the last ice age, and probably were somehow involved in
all the warm cycles/ice ages of the past 400 million years.

If you want to see Bush bashing, read last week's C&E News' editorial.
My response was to tell C&E News to fire him - fat chance.
Gee, I wonder what Archy does in real life Wink
Frank
Back to top
<lucasea@sbcglobal.net
science forum addict


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: How to break this USA heat wave of 104 degree F; solution to Global Warming Reply with quote

<a_plutonium@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1153164704.392058.120690@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

Quote:

The solution to Global Warming is staring us in the face

What, your navel is the solution to global warming? Wow, who'd'a thunk it.

Eric Lucas
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:45 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Science and Technology » Chem
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts ? break one integral into parts Cheng Cosine Math 0 Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:54 am
No new posts Energy (not pollution) and global warming. PETER1929@TISCALI.CO.UK New Theories 3 Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:38 pm
No new posts WHEW! The Real Cause of Global Warming Ed Conrad Chem 0 Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:24 pm
No new posts Iterative solution to non-linear equations laniik Math 5 Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:38 pm
No new posts Easier solution to wiles´ one to the fermat congruence elcaminodelbudainterior@g Math 0 Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:39 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Electronics forum |  Medicine forum |  Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums  |  send newsletters
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0239s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0048s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]